xix.

They've been dating for nearly a month now. When Minghao had told Junhui, Junhui had really tried to be happy for Minghao. And a day after that, he had to go back to China. Of course departing was tears because they'd probably be too busy with their own lives to see each other again. As Mingyu watches, he felt the chemistry between the two. He noticed how they were best friends and were better off dating each other. But then Minghao snapped him out of his thoughts with a hug and a whole lot of tears.

The past few weeks have been cuddling, play fighting, and kisses on foreheads and cheeks. Of course, not coming out to his parents (well, his dad), Minghao had to keep the relationship a secret. He would tell his mom because she was always supportive but he didn't know how. His father was always different, and though he wanted Minghao happy, he wanted his son to follow in his footsteps. And definitely dating a guy was not one of those steps.

-

On a cold Tuesday night, the two are snuggled in Minghao's bed. Even with Minghao being nearly fluent (with a mix up of some words), Mingyu stills find time to read to him. From time to time, he sneaks kisses and when Minghao looks at him, he acts as if nothing happened.

But today was a little different. There was no kisses, no reading. Mingyu had stopped halfway in a sentence to stare at Minghao. Minghao stared back.

"Ming-" before Minghao could finish his sentence, Mingyu threw the book across the room and crashed their lips together.

It was sloppy, messy, and the fact that their teeth touched a few times made Minghao want to push Mingyu away and have him kiss him all over again. In a better way. But as things progressed, Mingyu got better, and he left Minghao squirming under him. Mingyu pulled away and sat up, pulling Minghao on top of him. He set his hands on his waist on they stared at each other once more. Minghao leaned in for another kiss and Mingyu leaned forward. The kiss was still messy, but it was hot. And maybe Minghao took this a little too far by grinding against Mingyu. But Mingyu was too distracted to care.

His hands were in Minghao's shirt, feeling his torso. They only pulled away for breaths and when Mingyu brushed his finger against Minghao's nipple, the Chinese moaned into the kiss. The action allowed Mingyu to slip in his tongue, and he swears he's never been this far in a kiss before.

Soon, they were both feeling their hard-ons against another's and Minghao wanted to create as much friction as possible. But, Mingyu pulled away, a strand of saliva coming from both their tongues. In his head, this was a little too short but he was fine of Mingyu wanted to stop. When he stared at his boyfriend, he was red and trying to hide his face with his hair.

"Are you serious?" Minghao laughed, pulling his boyfriend into his chest.

----
school ruins everything i was so happy and not miserable and then school comes along and everyone just ticks me off

anyways

would

ya

look

look

at

that

that

also im sorry if the make out was terrible i dont write shit like that often but i'll keep practicing to make it at least a little better !

officially comin out with a minshua ff its based of why by bazzi lol