iv.

Mingyu was gonna come in any time soon, or be knocking on Minghao's door. The Chinese male was lucky both his parents worked at night and they started as soon as they moved in (or at least settled what they needed to). He was kinda nervous, so he tidied up his room the best he can. After showering, the door bell rang. Minghao quicklu slipped on his clothes and ran downstairs with his wet hair.

Mingyu smiled at him, and Minghao looked down to his hands. There was a book and it was rather thick.

"It's okay," Mingyu says, snapping Minghao out of his thoughts. "they're fables. About five pages each, it's not too long."

Minghao nodded and moved over so Mingyu can enter. "My room is the first room to the left," he said, closing and locking the door. "You can wear my house slippers; I don't like wearing any type of shoes in the house." Minghao set down his pair of white slippers for Mingyu. Luckily, the Korean fit the slippers.

Mingyu made his way up the stairs with Minghao following close behind. They entered Minghao's room and Minghao sits down on the bed and Mingyu does the same.

"It's better if you lay down," Mingyu whispers, helping Minghao inside his sheets and laying down.

"You should, too," Minghao mumbles and the taller smiles. Mingyu does as suggested and opens the book. As he starts the first chapter, he explains what some of the words mean in case Minghao can't understand.

As Mingyu continues to read into the second fable, Minghao starts to snore softly. Mingyu smiles to himself and crawls out before writing a note and sticking it on the other's desk. Not wanting to leave the door unlocked, he goes downstairs to grab his shoe and sneaks out Minghao's window, which he doesn't forget to close.

----
SIMON DOMINIC HAS NOT POSTED IN A MONTH

hey can u guys read milky way on schedars