xxi.

After seeing the text, Minghao pulled on a sweater, slipped on his shoes, and walked to the nearest park. It took nearly ten minutes to find it, but when he did, there was someone sitting on one of the swings. Without knowing if it was Mingyu, he walked up behind the male and patted his back.

When the latter turned around, Minghao was faced to a crying Mingyu. "I bought you ice cream," Mingyu mumbled, wiping his eyed as he shows his boyfriend the bag of sweets.

"I don't care about the ice cream, Gyu..." Minghao says, rubbing his boyfriend's back. "I care about you. What happened?" the Chinese takes a seat at the other swing and Mingyu hands him the bag.

As the former pulls out the small tub of ice cream and a spoon, Mingyu speaks. "Mom came home drunk and she started screaming at Jeonghan and I for no reason. She's not an abusive person; she's usually so nice and sensitive. And she only drinks when she's had a bad day at work so Jeonghan tried to just make her rest. But she kept denying and screaming and yelling.... I felt so useless because Jeonghan was doing everything. So I stormed out because I didn't know what else to do. I've also been ignoring his phone calls and I don't know what to do..."

Minghao's heart shatters as he hears his boyfriend cry into his hands. He takes a deep breath and stands, moving everything to one hand before he pulls up Mingyu. Silently, he walks him over to a bench and sits him down. At this point, Mingyu's just wiping tears. But he stops when theres weight on his lap. He looks up and finds Minghao staring down at him.

"It's okay, Gyu." Minghao reassures, setting down the bag. "It's a simple reaction. My dad used to do the same and all I'd do was cry. My mom had to deal with him herself. But never mind that," he whispers, pushing hair away from Mingyu's forehead to kiss it. "I'll make you feel better."

-----
everyone irritates me nowajdnits like wow. :)))) inwna tto die

READ W H Y