xxii.

Minghao wipes the taller's tears away with his thumb, Mingyu's hand making it's way down to grip Minghao's waist. A sniff comes from Mingyu as Minghao opens the ice cream. He scoops up a spoonful and feeds it to Mingyu.

"I thought you were gonna do something better," Mingyu pouts as he swallows the white cream.

"I want you to feel a bit better" Minghao replies, kissing the elder's forehead once more.

"But, baby, I do," Minghao blushes at the pet name. Mingyu smiles, the thoughts of whatever happened before clear from his mind. "Come on, baby." Mingyu enjoys the squirming and Minghao can see the lust in his eyes.

"Mingyu, we're in a park-" Minghao's voices is hushed now and the elder hums as his hand slips under Minghao's thighs.

"It's dark; nearly ten o'clock. Who'd be out here so late? And it's not like we're doing anything bad, it's just kisses." Mingyu leans in and places a light kiss on Minghao's lips.

The younger mumbles something in Mandarin that Mingyu can't catch. As Minghao shoves ice cream into his own mouth, Mingyu asks him to repeat it. But then he's cut off with Minghao's lips on his own.

It surprises Mingyu, but it doesn't stop him from trying to become dominant. As Minghao sets a hand on his shoulder, Mingyu bites down in his lower lip and Minghao let's out a gasp due to the pain. Mingyu slips in his tongue, tasting the ice cream Minghao shoved into his mouth minutes before. His hands make it's way back up to Minghao's back and pulls him closer. At this point, Minghao's squirming has stop and he's only trying to cause friction between the both of them. Finally the pull away for air and they're both panting.

"That was hot" Minghao mumbles, scooping up more ice cream and stuffing it into his mouth before going back to Mingyu's lips.

This time it starts with Minghao shoving ice cream into Mingyu's mouth. And before they can actually get more action, Mingyu pulls away and starts laughing. He looks at the younger, finding his pout cute. "I'm sorry, babe," he says. "I just realized what you said and then you shove ice cream into my mouth. I had to laugh,"

Minghao slaps him on the chest lightly and Mingyu kisses at his neck."You wanna go some where more private?" he asks against Minghao's skin. The sudden vibration and hot breath against his skin makes Minghao shudder.

"I-ah!" Minghao moans, loud and clear. Mingyu pulls away to stare at his boyfriend with wide eyes.

"That was loud," Mingyu whispers. But then he smiles and places another kiss on Minghao's lips. "But you didn't answer my question, baby boy."

Minghao squirms because of the pet name and hangs his head low, "I do"
he says quietly.

Mingyu hears him, but he feels that a little teasing wouldn't hurt. "You what? You'll have to speak up, baby."

"I do" Minghao mumbles a little louder.

"What?"

"Forget it! I'm going home." he stands up and walks away with the ice cream still in his hand.

"You do know you're pitching a tent, right?" and Minghao looks down, blushing hard, because, fuck, Mingyu was right.

----
smut?? no smut??? i cant write smut

hey do any of u stan jeremy zucker bc no one ive met so far loves him as much as i do and im SAD

he's a western artist but his music is so good,, it's kind of r&b ish,, a lil indie and pop,, he's really talented and his voice is SO nice?? ik a lot of people listen to blackbear so he's the other guy in talk is overrated (which imo isn't the song that should be so popular but my boi got some more fans with that song so ian complaining theres just so many more better sings yfm??)

if u wanna check him out i recommend:
flying kites
icarus
upside down
bout it (a fucking BOP i love bout it)
end (stripped and not stripped)
everyday
pick it up
,,, a lot of his songs

he's the only western artist i truly like lol but anyways he recently came out with a new song called all the kids are depressed and it's fr,, really fucking good all his songs are bangers tbh