v.

"Mingyu," Minghao hears someone say. "I heard you were sneaking out someone's house last night. Who was the lucky girl?"

Mingyu laughs, "I was just visiting a friend. He fell asleep and I didn't want to leave his door unlocked so I just climbed out his window."

"Aw, you're nice," a female voice said. "But who was it?"

"I bet it's the new kid," another voice starts. Minghao tenses up but continues to do his work. He can't understand what's said next, not what was before that but he feels anxious. "He's been with him quite a lot."

"Sorry, but who I'm with and who I'm not with isn't your concern~" Mingyu says.

"So it is him!" Minghao then hears feet shuffle towards him and so he grips onto his pencil. "Hey!" the person smacks his desk and it causes the Chinese to jump.

"Hey, don't do that." Mingyu says. Minghao watches him walk over.

"Come on, guys. He can't even understand you. Let him work in piece." everyone grumbles and walks okay. Mingyu crouches down and Minghao stares at him. "Are you okay?"

Minghao nods, "Yes, thank you."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Just fine,"

"I'll come tonight, too. How's that?"

"It's fine, my parents will be out again."

Mingyu smiles. "Alright," and then he walks back to his desk.

---

i hate my 2nd per but at least we get to be on the chromebooks

hey read phone sex