ii.

Minghao really enjoys Mingyu around him. It wasn't everyday or every minute, but Minghao really liked it. He finally had someone to talk to, but he tried not to talk much because he didn't want to annoy Mingyu.

"Hey," Mingyu greeted the shorter. Minghao looked up at him and smiled. The Korean male sat down next to him and handed him the drink he got for Minghao. Minghao thanked him as he opened the beverage. "Are you doing anything this weekend?" Mingyu asks, setting his drink down besides him.

Minghao shakes his head, "We'll be done unpacking then, so I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind me going out. Why?"

"I just wanna show you around town."

"Oh,"

"Do you still get nervous when you talk to people?" Mingyu asked and Minghao nods. "Then, how about I invite some friends? It could help a bit."

"We haven't even known each other for a month... Why do you want to help me so much?"

Mingyu frowns, "I just think you're a nice person. I think it'll be nice to help you. Mostly when you don't talk to almost anyone. Plus, I want to make up for the times I'm not with you."

Minghao smiles and so does Mingyu.

----
SO yesterday i said yay for donald trump and then this bitch named mia told this other bitch named amariah and amariah was like "you said yay?" and i told her it was sarcasm n the bitch was the audacity to say "i should kill you in your sleep" and bitch i could have told the vp but i kept my mouth shut :) the thing is its ALWAYS me she targets and its like ??? bitch you all mouth !!! i want her to touch me so i can punch her in her huge ass mouth she has NO respect for anyone and she said to this one girl "that's why your daddy died" i really want someone to put her in her place but u damn right know my ass too scared (not of her ass bitch tf) bc i wont be able to walk the graduation thing & im gonna get my ass BEAT by my parents n idk why she like this bc i did SHIT to her last yr or this yr bitch just needs to stfu !! next time idc if we in class im not gonna put up with shit like this @ school its already enough i have to deal with it from my sister n if i cant stand up to my sister my ass might as well fuckin stand up to a stuck up as bitch !!

this is my most popular book after phone sex wow (if u remember that,, im,, omg)