17. Big Announcement

~

Today, I had the house to myself.

I wore Jimin's large shirt, large socks and had my hair up in a messy ponytail.

It was so quiet... it felt really relaxing.

I decided that today was the day that I would collect my thoughts.

I prepared some hot chocolats, sat on the couch and watched the outdoors.

My window having little frost marks and my plants being practically frozen.

It was getting colder...

I snuggled into my knees and had the mug snuggle with me.

I sighed as I started to roam through my thoughts quietly while leaning back against the couch.

/FlashBack\

"Hello..." I bowed politely and as I looked up, Jimin gave me his eye smile and bowed as well.

As we both put our heads up, by accident we bumped them together.

"Owww~~~" we both whined as we held our heads. After a few seconds, we looked at each other in silence then started to laugh.

/FlashBack End\

I chuckled as our first time meeting each other still seemed fresh in my mind.

/FlashBack\

"Jungkook..." I rubbed his back as he quietly watched the casket go down.

As everyone began to depart, I was still by Jungkook's side.

I never left his side.

My feet still too short to reach the ground as I swung them softly. Jungkook looked up to the sky and sighed, "Y/N."

I looked also to the sky and saw a plane fly by very slowly.

I smiled and inhaled the fresh air, "Someday, we will get married right?" He said bluntly.

I nodded and smiled innocently as I held his hand, "yup! I promise!"

I smiled as happily as I could until I saw a soft tear running down his cheek,

"Good. I'll be patient till then."

/FlashBack End\

Even when we were kids, Jungkook was always such a mature and weird guy.

I sighed and tapped the marshmallow in my mug playfully. I, then thought to myself,

I promised Jungkook. My childhood best friend...

I love Jimin. My husband...

I ran my fingers through my hair and watched the cars pass by on the streets below.

I smiled as I felt my mind drift off into peace.

"I'm sorry J--"

*ring* *ring* *ring*

I was cut off by my phone and went to pick it up.

I answer it, "Hello?"

"Hi sweety!"

"Hi dad! Why the sudden call?"

"Well~~! I have a big announcement!"

"What is it??!!"

"Jungkook's mother is getting remarried!!!"

"..."

I dropped my phone to the ground. The faint hello's of my father could be heard. My heart beating rapidly, my first instinct was to run.

So I did.

I ran to Jungkook.

~

•Still in Hiatus... Unplanned Update•