16. Meeting

~

We had one week left.

Officially.

Then, everything would go back to the way it was. Where me and Jimin never talked and only I looked at him from afar.

*ring*ring*ring

"Hello?" I said into my phone.

"Hi... are you Y/N?"

"Yes, who is asking?"

"Ara."

--A Few Hours Later--

I was walking to the meeting place. It was a vintage coffee shop.

I walked inside, being greeted by the nice waitress and went to see Ara sitting at a table, waiting for me.

"Hi.." i said awkwardly. She immediately turned her head and got up from her chair.

She bowed at 90 degree angle and said, "Hi. Im very happy we could meet on such short notice."

She sat back down, so did I.

We were sitting across from each other awkwardly.

"So.."

"So..."

We both said.

"You're his girlfriend?"

She nodded while fiddling with her bag, "I- I'm really sorry."

She suddenly blurred out.

"I know you are both married and I know that it's wrong what we are doing..."

I stayed silent as she explained with a heavy heart, "Jimin and I.. we've been together for 3 years now."

3 years??? Holy shet!

"... his parents never liked me and when he tried to propose, they refused."

"It's heart breaking honestly.. but... we stayed strong and now this happened."

She ran her hand threw her hair and said while sighing, "I'm sorry. I know I'm a burden."

"No. It's ok." I replied causing her to widen her eyes.

"I--"

Don't lie Y/N.

"I- uh.."

Please don't lie.

"I don't love him! I have a boyfriend as well... I'm sorry if it seemed like I loved him!"

Fuck.

~