9. Candy

~
//Song Reco: With Her - The Beauty Inside official soundtrack \\

"Jungkook...." I asked softly while watching him eat.

"Hm?" He looked up at me with stuffed cheeks.

"I've always wanted to visit Czech... it's really beautiful." I said softly while looking to the window at my side.

He didn't say anything but just watched me. "I heard they have really good food there....."

Jungkook reached his hand to mine and held it slowly. "Y/N..."

I ignored it and looked towards him with a broken voice, "Would you come with me?"

He got up and embraced me tightly. I began to cry... once again on his shoulder.

J.k POV

She whispered into my chest, "Would you leave with me?"

I knew she was broken. Her finger were shivering as they held my back warmly.

I pulled away from the hug and caressed her cheeks, "Come... Let's go out for a walk."

She nodded as I used my thumb to wipe away her tear.

I followed her to her room and sat at the bed while she got dressed.

I watched her.... quietly... comfortably. It was weird but it wasn't something sexual... it was just calm.

She finished by tying her hair and I slipped my hand in hers. We walked outside of the house and I watched her lock the door before we went to the side walk.

"It's raining today..." I said calmly. She nodded and opened up the umbrella we brought.

It was a see-through umbrella, so every raindrop we could see.

"It's pretty though." She replied as we walked hand in hand.

I nodded and inhaled, "Ice cream?"

She shook her head and I wondered, "Coffee?"

She shook her head again and I kept wondering until she replied,  "Candy."

I looked at her and had a weirded out smile on my face, "It's 10am and you want candy?"

She chuckled and nodded into her scarf, "Yup."

As we walked into the old candy store, I watched her pick out every candy she wanted.

She had a favourite, but forgot to grab it. I chuckled and came up from behind her, holding up her favourite giant swirly lollipop.

She chuckled and I saw her eyes brighten up.

"I almost forgot!" I laughed while going to pay for her candy and thanking the cashier.

Y/N snatched the bag from my hands and ran off. I chased after her, soon realizing we were running into a large field.

"Wah~~" Y/N suddenly tripped backwards, thanks to me she fell straight onto me making me lose balance.

We were now both on the floor laughing our butts off. I grabbed a shoe lace candy string and let it hang in my mouth.

"Jungkook." She said while looking up to me from my chest.

I looked to her with questionable expression, until she bit the other side of my candy string.

I was shocked as her face kept coming closer the more she bit off.

I began to bit off as well. Soon, we were one bite away from each others lips.

She hesitated but me... I hurried.

Our lips colliding happily, warmly...

"I love you..." I whispered.

~