3. Prick

~
I once believed that when you get married, you go on a honeymoon afterwards.

But, according to Jimin...

"I don't even know why we would go. It's not like we actually love each other."

I stood there dumbfounded by the statement that bluntly came from his lips.

"Oh! Don't tell me!" He said with a smug smile on his face as he approached me.

I didn't move. I was still frozen from shock.

"You actually fell in love with me?"

He laughed in my face and held his stomach while pretending to wipe away tears.

"Sorry to break it to you Y/N but... I have a girlfriend in which you won't ever change that."

I clenched my fist while never moving from my spot. He tapped my shoulder twice and walked away from me causally.

After hearing the main door close, I fell to the ground.

I didn't cry, I just sat there, staring at the floor.

"Y/N!"

A few minutes later, I heard a muffled call from outside. I jumped up and jogged to the door.

As I looked into the peep whole, I saw the familiar face of my only ultimate best friend, Jungkook.

I inhaled heavily, trying to hold in my tears before opening the door and jumping in his arms.

He held me tightly in the air and realized soon after, I was already crying in his arms.

"What did this fucking prick do today?"

~