10. Night

~

J.M POV

"Jimin?" Ara said happily while waving her hand in front of my face. "Hm?" I replied,

"Are you alright? You've been dozing off a lot today...."

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah! Just have a lot of work to do in the office."

She sighed, "oh... well I think we should go home now." She chuckled.

I nodded and went to pay. "Do you want me to drive you home?"

She shook her head and kissed my cheek, "It's alright. I love you Jimin."

I smiled warmly and ruffled her hair, "I love you too Ara."

She went out to walk and I made my way to my car. Opening the door softly, I sat inside.

Turning on the engine and driving off to the high way.

-FlashBack-

I woke up before her. I watched her sleeping face, a strand of hair on her cheek, her eyelashes long and soft.

-FlashBack End-

"She is beautiful."

Your POV

"Jungkook..." I moaned out. His touch so warm against my exposed body.

His breath hitting my bare chest before softly kissing it. I could feel the love he felt for me through every movement.

My room being dim as the moon shined a bit and with my bed sheets which covered our bodies.

It felt different. It didn't feel right.

As Jungkook was about to go in, I had my hand push on his chest. He immediately stopped and looked at me with a worried expression.

I didn't want to look him in the eyes, and that's when he realized.... I didn't love him.

The main door opening abruptly. My heart pounding out of my chest as Jimin came into my room.

His eyes widened as Jungkook and I looked to be in a misunderstood position.

Jimin scoffed and watched as Jungkook got up silently and got dressed in a rush.

I said nothing as Jungkook looked back at me before disappearing.

Jimin staring at me... not saying anything... he didn't have too.

Tears were forming in my eyes as Jimin came towards me and sat the bed.

He held his head in his hands and ruffled his white hair.

"Y/N..."

I didn't reply but only clutched the blanket which covered my chest,

"We have 2 more months left before we can actually divorce. Until then, try not to have sex in my house."

The feeling of something breaking. Oh yeah, my heart.

"Ji---"

"Save it."

He walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I inhaled sharply as the tears began to stream down my face.

I got out of the bed and held the blanket to cover my body. I went to see him in the kitchen and as he turned around, I slapped him.

"Ara this, Ara that."

He rolled his eyes, "I love you Park Jimin and because of you, I just rejected a man who could've made me happier. A man who actually loves me!"

I yelled at the end of the sentence, "So you know what?! FUCK YO-----"

He slammed his lips to mine.

~