4. Psychic

~

"I still don't understand why you like him or more why you even agreed to marry this idiot?!"

Jungkook massaged his temples while looking up from the ground towards me.

I was clutching onto his shirt while I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

"I don't know...." I mumbled, "I just love him. A lot."

I heard Jungkook sigh before pulling me up and looking towards the table with un-touched food.

"He didn't even eat the food you worked so hard to make." Jungkook said with an angry tone before grabbing my wrist softly and dragging me to the table.

He got me to sit at a chair as he sat across from me. A few seconds later, he was stuffing his cheeks with every single side dish I made.

I tried to stop myself from smiling but couldn't. I chuckled a bit while covering my mouth.

He looked at me with wide eyes before saying with his stuffed mouth, "Ya! Eat! Let's go shopping after!"

I smiled to him and picked up my chopsticks calmly while he kept eating like a crazy person.

Suddenly, I heard the door unlock. I turned around with food still in my cheeks as I saw Jimin walk inside in a rush.

As he was jogging to his room, he stopped in his tracks. He looked at Jungkook and I before rolling his eyes while scoffing then going to grab something from his room.

Me and Jungkook didn't say a word as Jimin said nothing and left, doing it on purpose to slam the door.

I sighed internally and went back to eating but with a more frowned expression.

I realized Jungkook was watching me, "Y/N"

I looked up at him as he was leaning back on his chair. I'm guessing he was full.

"Turn that frown upside down! Let's go shopping! I'll buy you whatever you want!"

Jungkook came towards me and lifted me up while stamping a large smile on his face.

I did a duck face trying to hide my smile again as I couldn't resist it. Jungkook pinched my cheeks and went to go put his boots on.

Honestly, why should I care if that jerk is mad? I'm the queen and I don't need to worry about trash like him.

"Yo! Y/N stop having your weird kingdom fantasies again."

I looked at him and scratched my head, "Jungkook, are you sure you're not psychic?"

"Oh my god, I'm best friends with an idiot."

"YA!"

~