14. Endure

~

Recently, Jimin has been home a lot... When he goes off to work, he comes straight home.

His words were less mean. That made me worry somehow.

"Hey. I'm home." Jimin said as he came inside. I went towards him and grabbed his coat and bag.

"Thanks." He said before going to the kitchen and putting some salad.

"What did you do today?" He asked. I sat at the counter and replied, "Hung out with some friends, went to work then made some food."

"Oh." He answered drily.

After, he sat beside me at the counter and continued to eat.

"Ok. Are you not telling me something? I get that we're not that close as people but we technically are married."

He sighed and weakly smiled, "Yeah. We are married..."

I raised an eyebrow and saw him finish his plate then go out. It was already night time, so why would he go walk now?

J.M POV

I was walking down the street. Sad, confused...

I picked up my phone from my jacket and dialled her number, "Can we talk?"

"Sure. Come over." She said through the phone.

I hung up afterwards and made my way to her house. The only thing on my mind was,

How hurt she must be. How much she is enduring just to keep loving me.

I knocked at the door and saw Ara open it happily, until she saw my expression.

I looked so tired.

"Jimin! Are you okay???" She brought me inside and had me sit at the couch beside her.

I nodded and before she could go grab a cup of water for me, I pulled her to my chest.

"Ara..." I said as I embraced her.

She kept her hands clutching to my shirt.

"I love you."

~