Chap 29: Eyes Speak More Than Words

~The one thing that struck hard on Chats heart was that those weren't just any color blue. It's was Marinettes blue.~

'Marinette, I know she's in there somewhere.' Chat thought to himself. He carefully looked into Princess Pretend's eyes. Searching for something more. Something that he could grab into and pull Marinette out with.

As more and more tears gathered and begged to spill over Princess Pretend's eyes Chat couldn't bare to see her in such a state any longer. He lifted his arm, reaching his hand towards her. He gently placed his hand on her cheek, making her flinch from surprise.

He used his thumb to wipe her tears. Princess Pretend suddenly tensed under Chat's touch. "Wha-

"Please." Chat's voice, soft but heavy in almost a whisper he speaks. "If it's that hard for you.. why not tell me?" He asked. "Why keep it cooped up inside you if it's hurting you so much."

Princess Pretend furrowed her eyebrows. No ones approached like this. No ones wanted her to express herself and how she feels. Wait- no, Chat is the only one who's approached her like this. And he's always been like that with her. 'But is it real?' She asked herself. Why on earth would Chat Noir care so deeply about her? Some nobody who lets him eat snacks at with her in her bedroom and talk till midnight.

'It's because he thinks you're Ladybug, Marinette." A voice in Princess Pretend's head spoke. "He doesn't care about you. Why would he?" The voice scoffed.

Princess Pretend slowly takes a step back from Chat to distance herself from him. Chat looks at her with a sort of confused expression. "Ch-Chat," she starts. Her eyes start to fade back into a luminescent pink, draining the evidence of Marinette from Princess Pretend. "I know what you're trying to do." She accused, pointing towards Chat causing his eyes to slightly widen. "I won't fall for it. I-I'm strong now. You won't be pulling weak Marinette out now. If she were able to save herself I wouldn't be here. I'm here to save her."

Chat grabbed a couple locks of his hair and slightly pulled. He was starting to become irritated. He sighed before he spoke. "Just what exactly are you saving her from?" He asked.

Princess Pretend bit the inside of her lip. "From people like you and everyone else, Chat. From the dangers of hurt and pain." She said. Chat opened his mouth to say something else but before he could speak Princess Pretend interrupted him.

"Chat, ...I believe you've been stalling this whole time." Princess Pretend said while she raised an eyebrow.

Chat sighed realizing that if he didn't get the answer to the question correct then he would lose. He thought about it pretty hard too.  He couldn't figure out how being herself; Ladybug the Paris' hero and beauty, could be bad. She's everything he's always wanted.

More to have than to be though.

She was perfect in his eyes. He sighed once more. Trying to think about it more was staring to make his head hurt. He decided to attempt to ask for some help to find the answer. He looked back up to her eyes hoping when he saw them that they would be the perfect blue that he's loved since the moment that he noticed them. But to his dismay they were definitely not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finished: 8:58 1/26/17
Words: +570
Hey guys!!! Took me a bit to write this one cause I had just tiny little bit of writers block. But I managed to pull through!!! And I'd just like to say knowing that you guys like and want more of my story gives me so much inspiration to write it. Whether I know what I want to write next or not. So thanks you guys so much for reading it! ;D Enjoy!!!!!!

 So thanks you guys so much for reading it! ;D Enjoy!!!!!!