Chap 2: Hide And Seek?

Alya quickly entered the classroom and sat in her seat. She looked around herself noticing Marinette wasn't there. She got out of her seat and went to the door. But to her dismay the bell rang, notifying every student that were not in their classrooms at the time were late. Their teacher walked in, almost bumping into Alya.

"Good morning everyone." She greeted.

"Good morning Ms." The class greeted back.

Their teacher went to her designated desk and placed down her belongings. She scanned the classroom, ready to take attendance, and noticed Alya standing at the door.

"Alya, is there a reason to which you aren't seated." She said, raising an eyebrow.

"I... I think I left something in my locker. May I go and get it?" She lied

The teacher shook her head no. "Sorry Alya but the bell already rung."

"But, it's very important."

"If it was so important to you, you should've remembered it. You can get it after class. Now take a seat."

Alya huffed. She walked to her desk and slumped down in her seat.

"Okay class, time for attendance. Are any of your peers absent that you know of." She asked the class.

"Marinette isn't here." Alya said.

"Also Chlo-"

A student was saying until Chloe swung open the door, making sure everyone knew of her presence.

"Is there a reason as to why you are late Chloe?" Her teacher questioned.

"Not one that you should worry about." Chloe said with a satisfied grin.

"You know that if you have one more late then you will be in detention, right?"

"If I get put in detention you," She point at her teacher. "Will lose your job. And I will make sure of it." She said and walked over to her desk, with Sabrina following quickly behind.

Their teacher cleared her throat and went on with the attendance. Marinette seems to be the only one absent. The Ms. started teaching the class.

The assignment they were given could be worked on in groups by only a table closest to you.

"How come Marinette's not it class? I saw her in the hallway earlier." Adrien asked.

"Yeah, dude, she was clearly at school, is she skipping or something?" Nino questioned.

"No! She not skipping!" Alya yelled.

"Adrien's group, would you please be quieter. There are other groups trying to work." Ms. told them.

"Yes ma'am." The three said in unison.

"Then where is she?" Nino asked in a whisper.

"I don't know... but... you guys," Alya pointed to the two boys. "are gonna come with me," She pointed a thumb back at herself. "And look for her."

Before they could respond back the bell rang, telling everyone that class was over. Alya grabbed the two boys wrists and dragged them out of the classroom.