Chap 3: Explanations

"...Please tell me that girl did not leave her phone in her locker." Alya said.

Alya listen though Marinette's locker, and it was indeed her phone in there.

"Ugh! Let's just go." Alya said.

The three started walking away from the lockers until the head a thunk sound come from the lockers. They turned back around towards the lockers.

"Dude, what was that?" Nino asked.

"I don't know." Adrien said.

Alya only shrugged.

"Well it came from Marinette's locker. Anyone have the combination?" Adrien asked.

"I can try." Alya said. She grabbed the lock on Marinette's locker. It fell open because the lock wasn't closed right so it didn't lock.

"Why would Marinette leave her locker open?" Nino asked.

Alya shrugged again and opened up Marinette's locker. She gasped once she saw what was in there.

Marinette was sitting at the bottom of her locker hugging her knees.

"...Mari?" Alya tried calling her name. But Marinette was, what seemed to be, sound asleep. "Guys, come over here and help me out." Alya called the two over to help her get Marinette out of her locker.

They pulled her up and out of her locker, she immediately fell to the ground. Her clothes were tattered, ripped, torn, pretty much completely ruined. Her hair was also a horrible mess, sticking up in random places. And her ponytails were uneven. And she had a bunch of scratches, scrapes, scares, and bruises all over. She was still asleep, but her breathing was uneven, and there were barely noticeable tear stains on her face.

"Oh... my... god." Alya said. She was confused but more worried at what happened to her best friend.

"Dude. What happened to her?" Nino asked.

Adrien bent down and shook her a little to wake her up. Marinette jumped awake, and as soon as she did, she quickly scooted back until she bumped into the wall. She hugged her knees and held her hands up trying to protect herself. She was shaking in fear.

"M...Marinette, are you ok." Alya asked her.

She didn't hear her. Her voice was completely blocked from Marinette's brain. She held her eyes closed and her arms up. The only thing she was worried about was protecting herself.

"Mari, it's ok. It's me, Alya." Alya tried to reassure her.

Marinette only stayed in her position. Alya walked closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder. Marinette quietly whimpered as she flinched.

"I've never seen her like this." Adrien whispered.

"Neither have I." Nino whispered back as he slowly shook his head.

Alya tried her best to gently rub Marinette's arm to calm her down, at least a little.

"Mari, please open your eyes and tell us what happened." Alya said

Marinette slowly put her hands down and opened her eyes.

"A-Alya?" Marinette said in almost a whisper.

"Yeah, and Adrien and Nino." Alya said as she pointed to the boys.

Marinette's eyes widened when she saw Adrien standing only a few inches away from her.

Adrien couldn't help but notice how blue her eyes were. And how familiar they seemed to be. But he couldn't worry about that now. His friend was hurt.