Chap 4: Its Gonna Be a Good Day

"Marinette... Marinette... Mari... Marinette! Wake up! Marinette your gonna be late!" Tikki's tiny voice said trying to sound as loud as she could.

Marinette slowly turned from her stomach to on her back With her eyes still closed.

"In a minute, Maman." She said sleepily.

Tikki giggled. "I'm not your mom, Mari. And you don't have one minute, you need to be out the door in 20."

Marinette opened her eyes, her vision starting out blurry slowly clearing up.

"I don't wanna go to school."

"Oh no you don't Marinette. Today is a new day, you're gonna make it a good one."

"How do you know that Tikki?"

"Because you're The Incredible Marinette, that can do anything!"

"Thanks Tikki. But I'm still am not looking forward to seeing Chloe or Sabrina."

"But you are looking forward to seeing Adrien, aren't you?"

Marinette groaned and hopped right out of bed. "Why must you do this to me." She said.

Tikki giggled at the girl and flew over to where her purse was sitting.

After Marinette was done doing all the things she needed to do to get ready, she grabbed her purse and put it around her neck. And looked at her clock.

"Looks like I'm late Tikki." She said and sighed, as she opened up her purse.

"That just means you need to hurry up so you're not any later." The little kwami said and flew into Marinette's purse.

Marinette patted down her hair one last time and went down the stairs from her room. She grabbed a muffin from the bakery and said bye to her mama and papa.

It didn't take very long to get to the school, as she ran as fast as humanly possible. The hard part would be getting to her seat. She quietly entered the classroom. While she was walking up to her seat she tripped over someone's foot, and she fell with a loud thump.

Sabrina and Chloe high-fived each other and started laughing at her.

Their teacher turned around from the board after hearing The loud thump and saw Marinette on the ground.

"Marinette, I dislike how you rudely interrupted my teaching. Go to the principle and come back when you learn how to be respectful." Their teacher said.

"What?!"

"Go. Now."

Marinette groaned and got up from the ground. She picked up all of her stuff she dropped, while Chloe and Sabrina continued to laugh at her. She looked up at Alya and saw her giving her a look concern. She gave one back showing she was ok.

She dragged her feet out of the classroom. Once she closed the door Tikki popped her little head out of Marinette's purse.

"Don't worry Mari, it'll be ok." Tikki said.

"I sure hope so." Mari said and closed her purse back.

She knocked on the door of the principle.

"Come in." He said.

Marinette slowly opened the door and walked in.

"Marinette? Why were you sent to my office?" He asked.

"I was late. And I tripped. And she said I interrupted the class." She said.

The principle cleared his throat. "Ok. Listen, Marinette, you're a good kid. Try not to get into anymore trouble."