44

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I stud up and looked at clock it was 1:07 Pm and then I got my phone. " Um hello" " Hey baby are you down for some coffee?" " Don't baby me Justin I saw you with Selena at the show." " Babe did you read my message?" " No " "why?" Because I was mad at you." " Well I wrote to you in the text that I was going with Selena for people not to notice that you and me are together and I'm not with Selena because The Weekend Is with her." " Oh... I'm sorry for assuming that you and Selena are together Justin." " It's okay I would have been mad 2... was that why you were flirting with Cameron?" " Yeah I was trying to make you jealous" " Well you did." " I know I saw you looking at him " " Well are we on for coffee?" " Sure but I need to go to an interview at 4 so why don't we go have dinner at 8?" " Okay but won't people see us?" " We are going as friends and I'm sorry that we have to lie like this but I just don't want you or me to get hate because you were seen with Selena at the show and I broke up with Jack 2 days ago." " It's okay baby I understand." " Okay 8 then ?" " Yeah I'll pick you up at 8 " " Okay see you later babe " " See you later baby"