14

Madison's P.O.V

When I got to the studio I went in and Justin was already recording his part. I waved at him and he waved at me. I sat down on the couch and started writing ideas for songs while waiting for him to finish his part.

"Melodies"

Whoa, oh
Yeah, yeah

[Verse 1]
I hear melodies in my head
Find little notes in my bed
I've got songs tangled up in my hair
I see piano keys everywhere
My heart is a beating drum
Repeating my favorite song
I hear Beethoven Number Nine
All the time

[Chorus]
And it's kind of like Do-Re-Mi
About as easy as A-B-C
Beautiful like a symphony
I'm talking about you and me here

I looked up from my notebook and saw Justin looking at me. " Ohh Ummm S...Sorry, I'm done you can go." He said scratching the back of his head.

After I was done recording my part, Justin and I had to do the part that where both singing. He came in and we started.

" So we finished early and like I said. I'm gonna help you, so what do you need help with?" " Well when you were doing your part I was writing a song." I said and showed him the song. " This Good I like it a lot." He said " Yeah but I'm not done." " I'll help you don't worry."

About an 2 or 3 hours have passed and I'm done writing the song and recording it with out any background music, but I'm coming tomorrow to do it completely.

" So tomorrow your gonna record it?" He asked " Yeah" " Well sorry that I can't be here but I hope it goes great." " Thanks and if you don't mind me asking where are you going." " Ohh I'm going to new your I have a meeting about tour and all that stuff." He said " Ohh okay cool and can I ask you another question."

" Sure " he said and chuckled " Can we take a picture together." " Totally" he said " Hey Scooter can you take a picture of us." Justin said " Sure" Scooter said, I gave him my phone and he started taking photos. "Thanks." I said " You're Welcome." Justin and Scooter said at the same time.

I giggled at how creepy that was and they do to." Okay well I'm gonna he'd out tomorrow I need to wake up at like 5 in the morning." Justin said " Yeah I'm gonna go to, bye guys see you tomorrow." I said to everyone " Bye Madison see you soon." Justin said and gave me a hug I hugged back. " Bye Justin." I said and walked out the studio.

When I arrived at my house I showered and laid in my bed.

2,475,978 likes

2,475,978 likes

@madisonbeer: It was nice to meet you @justinbieber and @scooterbraun learn how to take a picture. 😂💕

1,354,444 comments
@justinbieber: It was nice to meet you to and @scooterbraun it true learn how to take a picture 😂😂

@_bbieeber1987: eww who's this whore ?

@__maadissonttheoog: OMG I can't believe you met JB 😱

@justinbieber liked your photo
@justinbieber commented " It was nice to meet you to and @scooterbraun it true learn how to take a picture 😂😂 "

@scooterbraun liked your photo
@scooterbraun commented " You guys are mean 😔 @madisonbeer @justinbieber "

After I was finished I put my phone to charge and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another chapter finished. I really like writing this book. If you guys have any ideas please comment or send me a message. And also don't forget to vote 💗

-L❤️