37

After me and Justin were done with the dinner he said he had another surprise for me and we left the restaurant.

We were on road that had trees all around. " Are you gonna kill me? Is that the surprise." I said and he laughed " Babe why would you ever think that " he said " I don't know because it looks like you're talking me to one of those warehouses that you see in tv were they kill people."

I said laughing, " Don't worry I would never kill you baby." He said and leaned in and kissed my neck. I smiled at him and he smiled back, I looked out the window and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. " Omg......Justin " I said and looked at him. " He smiled and gave me kiss"

" Don't worry I brought you some bikinis so you have choices." " Okay thank you this is gonna be so fun." I said getting on the boat, " wait who's driving?" I asked " I am " he said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

" Are you crazy, do you even know how to drive a boat." " I do my dad tough me how to when I was 15 " he said " You better not kill me " I said and he laughed " You can go change downstairs, I'll change up here." " okay " I said and went downstairs and saw a bunch of bikinis and one pieces on top of the bed.

I picked my bikini changed into it. When I was done I went back upstairs to see Justin seating his phone in his hands with so swimming shorts without a shirt. He looked up and his eyes popped out of his head, I laughed at his face and started walking up to me. He grabbed my sides and kissed me.