7

Madison's P.O.V

Opened my eyes to see my little brother jumping on my bed, " Xander why are jumping on my bed?"

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed." Well first because it's fun and second because mom said to wake you or else's your gonna be late for the thing that you have today with um....." " OMG I forgot that today was Saturday UGGG I'm gonna be late."

I entered the bathroom and closed the door, after I was done with all my business I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out to my closet. I put on my outfit,

And started walking downstairs, I went to the kitchen and pored myself a glass of milk with cookies, After I was done I got my purse and started walking to my car

I got to the studio and went in. " Hello how may I help you." A girl that looked about 25 with blonde hair and green eyes said, " Hello my name is Madison Beer I'm here to meet up with Justin Bieber. " " Ohh yes right Mr. Bieber told me that you where coming, here this way."

She said leading me trough a long hallway, we stopped in front of a white door. She opened the door and there where two man and one woman but I didn't see Justin, " Mr. Braun Ms. Beer has arrived." She said gesturing towards me, " Hello Ms. Beer Justin is running late but he will be joining us in just minutes." " Please call me Madison " I said. He gestured toward the seat " Please have seat Madison. " I sat down and all of the sudden some one opened the door and there he was..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-L❤️