25

Justin Bieber P.O.V

" Please don't leave me I just got the opportunity to be with you and now this happened, if you really do care about me don't leave me...

I decided to call jack and tell him what happened.

I grabbed her phone; thank god she didn't have a password.

" Hey babe" he said " Hello jack this is Justin and I have bad news. "

" What happened why do you have her phone" " Well Madison was in a accident she broke her arms and legs and...she is in a coma."

" What hospital is she in?" " She is in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center."

(Btw I just looked up LA hospitals because I'm not from LA so don't know any hospital and this one popped up so yeah)

I said, " Okay thank you I'm on my way." " After I hanged up I went and got some coffee from the cafeteria.

I went back to the room she was in and I saw her mom and dad, her mom was crying and her dad was crying to, " Justin what are you doing here? " her mom said " Hello Mrs. and Mr. Beer I'm here because they hospital called me because I was the last call she made. "

" Well thank you for coming." She said " No problem Mrs. Beer " " Please call me Victoria," she says " Okay M- I mean Victoria. "

The door opens and It's Jack he looks at Madison his eyes star to water like mines did.

He goes to by Madison side and takes her hand.

Madison's parent and meleave the room so he can have some alone time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haven't updated in a long time sorry 😐

Who do you want and tell me why I should pick him.

JB Why?

JG Why?