41

I woke up to my phone ringing, " Hello?" " Madison I know you saw the pic-" I knew it was jack and it was to early for his bullshit so I decided not to listen to his bull and hang up on him. I got up and went to my bathroom I took a shower when I was done I got out and got the out of the day that consisted of,

 When I was done getting ready I went and grabbed my phone I noticed there was like 15 calls from jack and about the same amount of calls from Justin and texts to but I decided to not answer to neither of them but I did see a text from my manager ...

When I was done getting ready I went and grabbed my phone I noticed there was like 15 calls from jack and about the same amount of calls from Justin and texts to but I decided to not answer to neither of them but I did see a text from my manager reminding me that today is the AMAS and if I wanted to go I needed to tell him for him to call my stylist and makeup artist and she asked me if I was taking what Jack did good. I text her back and told her I was going and that I was taking what Jack did fine. No you're not. I got my bag and my phone and headed out of my apartment. I decided I wanted to go shopping today so I was making my way out of my hotel and I saw paparazzi outside of my hotel like always. I walked out and I heard my phone ring and it was Justin so I decided to answer.

When I got into my car I started it and got out of the parking lot still talking to him. " Baby don't be sad I'm here for you and just so you know you don't have to pick right now I can wait, I really like Madison and I would never do anything to hurt baby." He said trough the phone. " I like you to Justin I just need some time alone I'll call later okay?" " okay baby talk to you later." He said and hung up.

After I finished shopping I got a text from my manager that the stylist and the makeup artist are gonna be at my apartment in 30 minutes so I got hurry up. I was walking to my car when the paparazzi started asking me questions about the pictures of Jack and the girl. I just didn't answer and got in my car and drove off to my apartment.

Another chapter coming soon...