43

I didn't want to tell anyone this but I have very strong feelings for her she just makes me happy. Her smile her beautiful hazel eyes and her curvy body. She is just perfect, she's super sweet and nice and caring I still can't understand why Jack cheated on her. " Justin stop staring someone is gonna notice." I heard Selena say. I looked at her and nodded and we walked in to take our seat. When we arrived at our table I saw all of the little cards with the names on them it was Selena, Taylor, Gigi, Zayn, Demi, Austin, Nick and me.

Madison P.O.V

We arrived at the show and I saw my manager waiting for me. The driver came to my side and opened my door and helped me get out. My manager saw me and she instantly came to me. " Madison your going on the carpet in 1 minute k?" " okay"

Pretend this was at the AMAS

I was walking of the carpet when I saw Justin With Selena he had his hands around her waist I felt horrible I felt like I wanted to cry. I don't know I'm not the type a girl that cries but today I feel so emotional. I sucked it up and didn't cry and walked into the show I went to my table and sat down and two tables Down from where Justin and Selena. The show was starting so I sat down next to Cameron. " Hey Madison how's it been?" He asked and I smiled at him " It's been good how about you ?" " Doing great I herd about what Jack did and I'm really sorry." " Thanks" "So how's your music going?" " Good how about your modeling I saw you modeled for Calvin " " Yeah it's going good so far" I smiled and the show started.

Justin P.O.V

I was talking to Selena when I heard fans call my name so I looked back and I noticed this guy talking really close to Madison and I know what you're thinking " she's just talking to him." But i am the jealous type and every time I see a guy talk to her I think they are gonna steal her from me. I stopped thinking about it and kept talking to everyone at the table.