8

Justin's P.O.V

As I got out of my car there where a lot of paparazzi and fans so my bodyguard where trying to take me inside.

I was late and was hoping she was late to. Walked to the door in the with my bodyguard behind me.

I opened the door and there she was sitting talking to Scooter she looked at me and smiled, I knew she was nervous " Hello Madison it's very nice to met you." I said taking my hand out for her to shake it, " Hey it nice to meet you to." She said shaking it, " Well let's get started. "

I said, about one hour and a half has passed and we have half of the song, I love working with her she's a good song writer well she basically wrote the whole thing, we where taking a break right now. " Wanna go get Starbucks " I asked, " Sure " " Okay come on will go on my car " I said walking out the studio, When we where walking down hall I saw there where a lot of paparazzi, " Look down and don't say anything " I said to her, she looked at me confused.

" Why " I pointed out side, " Oh " she doing an o shape with her mouth, " Okay? " " Okay " we started walking outside I grabbed her by the waist so that she wouldn't fall, we walked towards my car I walked to her side and opened the door of my Lamborghini Aventador, after she got in I walked to my side and got in.

We drove away and I saw Madison admiring my car, " You like it? " I asked with a smirk on my face, she looked at me and smiled showing her pearly white teethes, " The thing is I can't believe I met you and I can't believe I'm in the Justin Bieber's car and he's driving " she said.

I laughed and shook my head, " You where handling it so well. " " I know but I just had to get it out my chest. " she said looking at me, I chuckled and kept driving. When we got to Starbucks I did the same as before and went to her side and opens the door for her.  " I was trying to open it but that thing is like a space ship I couldn't open it. " she chuckled I smiled at her and walked in, the minute we got in every one looked at us there where some Aws and some OMG is Justin Bieber, I didn't pay any attention to it and walked with Madison to the line.

After we got our Oder we walked to the only table left. And guest where it was right beside the window, all the paparazzi started taking pictures of us trough the glass. " How are you use to this " she said getting a sip out of the tea. " I'm not I just don't look at them and that's it. " " I'll try that then " we started to talking about random things, here and there people came up to me and asked me for a picture or an autograph. When we where done we walked out and paparazzi started to surround us I grabbed Madison waist and walked her to her side like the I did the other time, I walked to my side and got in. I drove away and I was being followed by paparazzi but I mean what can I do, when we got to the studious we started to work on the song again.

We finished the song and I think is gonna be one of the best song I've ever done. Well Madison basically wrote the whole song, " So it's pretty late so will start recording tomorrow.

" I said looking at her, " Okay.... At what time should I be here. " she said " The same time as today. " " Okay.... Well I'm gonna head out. " she said standing up from the couch and getting her purse. " Okay see you tomorrow.

" I said giving her a hug, when I hugged her I felt a weird feeling on my stomach that I have never felt maybe I'm hungry I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-L❤️