28

Madison P.O.V

4 weeks have passed since I woke from a coma, my casts are of and I'm at home. The doctor said I had to rest for a month so I can almost get out of the house. Justin and Jack come and visit me a lot.

I told Jack how I felt for Justin and what we where gonna try. He wasn't thrilled but he said that he liked me and he wanted to see me happy and if that meant that I would be dating him and Justin then he was okay with it.

Today was Sunday and it was the last day of rest. Scooter came to my house and we talked about my career and all that stuff and I already have like 5 interviews because supposedly TMZ found out that I was out of my coma and like they always do they told everyone and all my fans are happy that I'm okay.

I was interrupted from my train of thought when Justin came walking into my room. " Hey babe so are you leaving back to your apartment today? " he asked, " Yeah but I don't have my car here so can you take me ?" " Yeah that's why I came" " Thanks " I said, I stud up and gave him a kiss, we walked out of my room and went downstairs where my parents where sitting down looking at the news.

" Mom, Dad thanks for letting me stay here." " baby you know you can come stay when ever you want, because you have an apartment doesn't mean you're not aloud to stay here. " " Thanks " I said and have my mom and dad a kiss in the cheek. " Are you already leaving?" " Yes " " Okay honey come visit us soon and take care." My dad said, " I will bye" after they said bye to Justin we left and I got into his Aventador.

When we where in front of my apartment I looked at Justin and gave him a kiss before saying goodbye to him. " Babe sorry I can stay with you but I have to go to a meeting... I promise after the meeting is done I'll come back." He said " It's okay... I think Jack is coming anyway." When I said jack's name he jaw clenched he gave me another kiss and I got out of the car and walk to my apartment.