11

Madison's P.O.V

When we where finished with the song, it was four pm and me and Justin where on our way to his house he was having a little pool party and a barbecue.

When we got there I couldn't believe my eyes his house was so big and there where a lot of cars parked on his drive way he went into his garage and parked I got out of his Fisker Karma and saw all of his cars, my jaw dropped a the sight.

" You like them" he asked " I just... Why... Y..you have so many cars." " I know and I don't use all of them like my Van the only one that uses it is my dad when we go on camping trips and stuff like that but that thing hasn't moved in like 5 months." He said, " Well my favorite are the Cadillac CTS-V aka the Batmobile, Lamborghini Aventador and Fisker Karma." I said pointing at all the cars.

" Well I can see that you know about cars." He said " I love cars one of my favorite cars ever is a Lamborghini Huracán LP610-4 have you ever heard of it." " Yeah I've heard of it and I also have a bike that my dad got me for my birthday it's a MV Agusta I call it the "Bat Bike"." He said pointing at his black Matt bike. " Omg that looks like fun I like bikes but I'm too afraid to ride in one." " Do you want to go on a spin." He asked with that smirk of his in his face, " Hell no didn't you just hear me I'm too scared." " Well it's your lost now let's go in." "Btw I don't have my a swim suit so I can't go into the pool." "I'll tell my cousin to let you borrow one." He said going into the house.

" No you don't have to ask her I'll just tell my friend to bring me one." I said getting my phone out of my purse and texting her,   " Okay then.....come on." He said gesturing me To go into his house. I followed him into the house, the inside of his house looked better then the outside every thing was white and black. It looked really modern.

I followed Justin out to the back yard and saw some people in the pool others eating and others just sitting hearing to music and talking. All of the girls here looked like fucking models.

My self conscious was on the floor. " So do you like my house." He said with a smile on his face." Yes it so beautiful and modern."   " Thank you and I'm gonna introduce you to some of my friends and family." He said softly dragging me to a group of men's I recognized  his dad but I don't know the other 3 men,
" Hey guys" Justin said giving them the hand/hug thing that guys do.

" This is Madison a friend of mine." He said gesturing towards me, I smiled and waved " Hello" they all said, after that Justin introduced me to his mom and grandma after that to his grandpa then to his friends. I couldn't believe what was happening because I just met Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Tyga, Chris Brown and last but not least the fucking Usher.

After that Lexi got here and gave me my swim suit I told her she could stay because Justin told me she could, but she said she had to go because she had a date. After I got my swim suit I went up to Justin who was getting some stake, " Hey Justin where could I change " " Umm you can change in my room it the last room upstairs to the right." " Thanks" I said and started to walk into the house again and up the stairs, I got up stairs and went to the last room on the right.

I entered and my jaw dropped a the sight of his room it had King sized bed the whole room was white and black like the living room, dining room, kitchen and theater. I walked over a door that was on his room hoping to find the bathroom, I opened it and it was his ginormous walk in closet all his hats and shoes and clothes where there his shoes, hats and beanies where in one side and then his clothes where on the other one.

I closed that door and opened the other one. Luckily it was his bathroom and it was like the whole house white and black. After I changed into my bikini I took a picture and posted it on Instagram.

 After I changed into my bikini I took a picture and posted it on Instagram

1,998,678 likes

@madisonbeer pool time 😜😇💕

948,649 comments
@thirstybieber DAMM 😍👅❤️

@jadison DAMM bae looking fine AF

@jessicaheels love you bikini 👌🏻

@justinbieber likes your photo
@justinbieber commented " 😍😍😍 "

After I was done I put my other clothes on the bag that Lexi brought me and left it in Justin room, I walked downstairs and saw Justin in the pool with his friends I walked to the pool and saw Justin looking at my every move. I smiled and went into the pool I saw Justin coming over to me with a smile on his face. " T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-L❤️