42

1,444,222 likes @madisonbeer: Black widow baby

1,444,222 likes
@madisonbeer: Black widow baby...
956,333 comments

@yodhhc: damm 😍😍😍

@madstheog_1x1: slay my life bihh 😍👅

@xxxmadisonxxx_1_2: 😍😍😍

After I took my picture I went up to my limousine and the driver opened the door for me and there paparazzi taking pictures of all of this. As we were on our way to the AMAS I got a text from Justin but I decided not to answer.

Justin P.O.V

I saw Madison was going to the AMAS, at first I wasn't going but now that she is going I'm gonna go but I want to talk to her so just for every one not to get any ideas that I like Madison because every time I talk to a girl people start making up things so just so people talk about another thing I'm taking Selena. Selena and I are good friends and she's up to help me and I'm up to help her because she like my friend the weekend and every time she talks to a guy the media starts making up rumors just like mines so we decided to text Madison and The weekend so they know all of this is just an act. Before I go I take a picture and put it on Instagram.

4,538,999 likes@justinbieber: AMAS2,113,000 comments @youngjjjjb_xxoxx: hot damm 😍

4,538,999 likes
@justinbieber: AMAS
2,113,000 comments
@youngjjjjb_xxoxx: hot damm 😍

@vhdu: daddy 👅

@jestien_b: 😍😍😍

After I was done I was of to the AMAS with Selena. When we get there I get out first and then I help Selena get out after.

As we where in the red carpet I leaned into Selena and told her " Act " " She leaned in and said okay and laughed so that they couldn't tell. As we where walking off I heard Madison, Madison, Madison so I looked to the red carpet direction and saw Madison looking super beautiful I wanted to go up to her and give her the biggest hug ever and kiss her and for her to be mine already I didn't want to tell anyone this but I have very stro...