22

And in a blink of an eye his lips met mine. My mind was telling me don't kiss back, stop him but my heart was telling me another thing, his hands grabbed my hips and he pulled me over his lap.

Thank god the paparazzi don't know where my house is. " Justin stop I have a boyfriend, we shouldn't be doing this. " " Madison I know you have felling for me. Why don't you admit it? " He said looking me in the eyes, I know I have feeling for you and I'm no hiding anything, the only thing is that I have feelings for jack to. "

" Why don't we do this date me and jack then when you find who you like, then you can pick who ever you like most." " I don't know what if jack thinks bad about me and doesn't want to date me when he finds out I have fallings for the both of you? " " Well if he does that then doesn't deserve you. " " What if the fans find out they will call me whore. " " Baby the only thing I want is for you to give me a chance. "

" Fine ill do it but promise me one thing. " " And what might that be? " " You can't get jealous and if you do, keep it to yourself and don't do anything stupid, please. " " Deal " he said and gave me kiss, " Good night baby. " " Night " " See you tomorrow at the studio. " " See ya " after he left I got into the shower, when I finished I got ready for bed.

 " " See ya " after he left I got into the shower, when I finished I got ready for bed

1,678,333 likes

@madisonbeer Ready for bed..... See you soon babe 😘 Good night everyone ❤️

912,222 comments
@yo_ggguuuuurrrrll: DAMM babe looking fine 😍
@sssavege38883: I wish I had your body😭

@hotstufff66377: DANM 😍