24

Justin's P.O.V

I was getting ready for my interview when I heard my phone go off.

" Hello? " " Hello is this Justin? "

" Yes this is Justin who are you? " " Well I'm Dr. Sanchez and I was wondering if you know Madison Beer? " " Yes I do know her " " I'm calling because you were the last person she called and she is in the hospital right now. "

When he said those words my world wanted to end.

God please let her be okay.

When I got to the hospital I ran to the lady sitting down behind the counter.

" Hello how may I help you?" The lady said

" Can you please tell me what room Madison Beer is in? " she starts to type in her computer and the looks at me.

" Madison Beer is still in surgery. " " Do you know when she might get out? " I asked " Well I think she might be out in about 1 to 2 hours max. " Thank you " " No problem " I sat down and waited for 2 hours when I saw a doctor walking up to me.

" Hello Mr. Bieber I'm Dr. Sanchez. " " Is she okay? " " Well she hit her head very hard right now she's in a coma we don't know when she goanna wake up or if she's goanna wake up, she also broke her clavicle, arm, wrist, and ankle. "

" Did you call her parents?" I asked " yes I called them they where in Florida they are flying out tonight. " " Can I see her? " " Sure are you staying with her? " he asked " Yeah " " Okay well she's in room 286D if she wakes up or anything press the red button. "

" Thank you " " Your welcome " I walked to the elevator and went to the 2 floor.

284D, 285D here it is 286D I walked in and couldn't believe what I was seeing, she had something wrapped around her head and  she had cast from her  right shoulder all the way to her hand and both of her legs had a cast she had scratches all over her face and body.

She looked so broken and fragile, I sat next to her bed looked at her it made me want to kill whoever did this to her.

 " Please don't leave me I just got the opportunity to be with you and now this happened, if you really do care about me don't leave me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think?

JB?

Or

JG?

-L❤️