How Shit When Down...

(A/N: This is my Deadpool cosplay. It's half way finished.)

DP/N: What's up all? I know you've been waiting, but now I'm here! Deadpool, the Merc With The Mouth! Too cool, ain't no fool, and "I'm the best there is of what I do"-ool! So, anyway here's my story

DP/N: What's up all? I know you've been waiting, but now I'm here! Deadpool, the Merc With The Mouth! Too cool, ain't no fool, and "I'm the best there is of what I do"-ool! So, anyway here's my story. Enjoy readers, and no negativity or I will put a bullet right between your eyes.

Anyway, you might have all seen me in the Team X five-parter chapter, The Island, Dance Revolution, The Last Stand, and Announcements in RWBY: The Adventures of the Wolverine. As Daleandjakup97 promised, he gave me my own spinoff. So here it goes.

Third person POV
Before Wade Wilson came to the White Fang, became Weapon XI, and finally Deadpool, he was once a rejected student who couldn't be recruited into Atlas Academy and was abused by his discharged military officer of a father. Young Wade's mother died of cancer during childbirth and Wade's father blamed him. Wade's own room was a closet full sandpaper blankets, cardboard boxes for pillows, and an endless supply of clown porn.

(DP/N: It really sucked though. Sometimes.)

Wade Wilson eventually became a runaway and a local mercenary in the criminal underworld. He used his mastery of his katanas and deadly aim in firearms. Often he talked a lot, annoying his targets and employers. This earned him the name "Merc With The Mouth."

Deadpool's POV
One day I was having a drink with my coolass friend Weasel (who's also my weapon benefactor) until a certain Colonel William Stryker came to me. He told me if I joined up with his special team with special privileges in the White Fang, he'll give me badass powers so I can be my own fucking boss in the underworld and get all the huge breasted sexy ladies I WANTED!!!

.....

Okay, so maybe Stryker didn't word it like that, but still! I can get my own kickass powers so I could show those fuckers at Atlas and Pops who is THE badass Merc With A Mouth! So I joined up.