Your past, present and Our future.

This isn't great sorry, but wanted to try and update x

He lowered over her as he let his finger tips trail across her cheek, "Connie you brought this on yourself" he hissed.
His hand travelled down to her dress and hitched it up running his hands across her creamy white skin.
"If I'd have known, God the things you probably would have done. I missed out clearly" he hands moved lower over her sleeping body.

She awoke scared and alone and very confused. Her body felt violated but it was if she dreamt it. She looked over glancing to the clock. It was 1 am, she moved to stand feeling shaky, checking she was alone she looked down at her knickers that lay upon the floor. The confusion growing as she tried to regain her senses, of where she was, the realization dawning on her.

She placed her knickers back on and checked her phone, 14 missed calls from Jacob. She sat composing herself before leaving the room as she reached the car she dialed Jacob.
"Sorry sweetheart, I fell asleep" she sighed still feeling shaky.
"Where are you?" He asked concerned the worry evident in his voice.
"On my way home. I won't be 5minuites".

She tried her best to focus on what she could remember, it was no good she felt so confused. She remembered Micheals face and feeling unwell,  and the next waking up alone. She was dressed but she felt like something wasn't quite right.
She couldn't remember she just had this overwhelming feeling that something had happened. Surely Micheal wouldn't have done that, he wouldn't have drugged her. He wouldn't have raped her... he wouldn't do that... he wouldn't even he wasn't that much of a monster was he?

"Connie where have you been?" He sighed pulling her into a tight embrace, "I was worried when you didn't get back to me. Please something is going in you can tell me.." he spoke softly tenderly as he stroked her cheek.
She flinched pulling back it was if it flashed across her mind. Him above her as she felt his touch upon her skin, "a fake smile at him she sighed "I'm tired, can we just go to bed?" She asked fighting to hold back the tears.

She slipped into the shower, the hot water cascading over her. As she tried to remember and tried to forget. She should have listened to her instincts she had never have gone to meet him.
She ran her hands over her body almost checking for signs of what had happened, her eyes widening, as she noticed the word written across her abdomen in large letters. "Whore".
She grabbed the sponge violently trying to rub the word away, her skin sore and red raw by the time she had tried to remove it and failed.
She let her body slip down the shower wall the sobs wracked over her body... she didn't hear him enter she'd assumed he'd be asleep.
But she froze as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders pulling her in close, "what happened, what's wrong".

"I'm ok now, can you let me get dressed" she was conscious not to move incase she exposed the words etched upon her skin.
He tried to help her up feeling her tense, "Connie what's the matter" he asked holding her.
"I'm fine honestly, I'm just tired and fed up with everything at the moment, I just struggle being out of control".
He wrapped a towel around her delicate frame, " come lets go to bed" he smiled nuzzling into her neck reassuringly.

She climbed into bed and held him tightly "Connie has something happened with Micheal?" He asked gently.
"Why... why would you ask that..." she stuttered feeling exposed, vulnerable.
"He came here tonight and he told me things, and you didn't come home. I know Connie I know and it doesn't change how much I love you" he whispered. "You can tell me" he repeated.

She turned to face him, "what do you know" she asked the fear in her eyes obvious in the low light of the room.
"Your past" he soothed her, "it changes nothing" he repeated watching her finally make eyes contact with him.
"You can't know or you wouldn't be saying that" she spoke sadily, knowing she had no choice but to confront it, and possibly loose everything that sat in front of her.
"I do Connie and your still you" he smiled trying to reassure her.
"How?" She whispered unsure how she felt the fear racing through her, as she watched his loving expression his compassion as he moved closer.

"Micheal he came here tonight he told me, he was angry he was like a made man. That's why ipanicked when you didn't come home. He laughed when I asked if he had seen you".
She sat up "he came here" the defeat in her voice clear... "what did he tell you?"

He paused unsure how to say it without upsetting her...his eyes moved from her face to the bed unsure what to say.
"he told you I'm a whore, that I used to be an escort and I'd sleep with men for money, he told you that did he" she spoke the anger at her self boiling.
"He told me about your past yes and if it's true it changes nothing" he repeated seeing the tears shine in her eyes.
"You don't mean that" she whimpered.
"I do Connie, please talk to me something happened tonight didn't it, that's why he came here".

She sat quietly for what felt like forever, his gentle caress of her shoulder forced her to nod.
"Please tell me I want to help" he held her to his chest as she relaxed in his embrace.
"I think he raped me" she spoke so quietly she wasn't sure if she'd even voiced it at all.
He sat bolt up right, "he did what" he suddenly lost all gentleness as he saw the truth etched upon her exhausted features.
"It was my fault" she spoke trying to slide from the bed, "I'll go" she said quietly.
"Don't go" he held her tightly pulling her into him.
"Why you can't still want to be with me, I am what he says I'm a whore. And he's going to tell everyone I'm going to loose everything and he's going to do it just to spit me. Like tonight he didn't want me he wanted to control me, demean me take any power I pretended to have away. And he's succeed I feel like a whore I am a whore and he's going to win...".

"Connie" he just led from the bed as she reached the door, "that simply isn't true, your beautiful and wonderful and I love you. And no matter your past of what you have or haven't done. Who or who you haven't slept with it makes no difference to us here and now..." he spoke sincerely firmly trying to show her he meant it.

"You don't mean that... I nearly slept with him of my own will you know. That's the person I am I'm selfish I didn't want him to ruin my career or us. He told me if I slept with him he wouldn't tell anyone about my past.
I couldn't do it I changed my mind but I met him to tell him, and he knew I would. Because I'm selfish and he knew I'd do anything to protect myself, but that wasn't enough for him clearly.

He must had drugged my drink as I remember him forcing me to stay to chat, and then feeling ill and I woke up to find him gone but I could feel he had done things to me. Then he's come here and told you everything anyway... I don't deserve you or anything in my life that brings me happiness.
I feel dirty I feel worthless, I feel like everything he has ever called me ...I'm a whore. And it counts for nothing as he told you anyway, and you say it changes nothing. But how can it not, this is not what you signed up for, I'm not who you sighed up for... and I don't blame you. I just wanted to stay in this bubble with you for a little longer as I don't remember ever feeling this happy, but I knew it wouldn't never last". Words lost her as she felt him pull her into him harder, "I love you Connie, your past, your present and our future".
"You can't mean that".
"What do I have to do to make you believe me. I'm still here, I'm still standing next to you, I wanted you to tell me in your own time, I wouldn't have told you I knew. But I can't have you believing what he tells you, because he isn't right, that isn't you.
And I swear he will pay for everything he has put you through and we will work through it to get the happy ending we both derseve.
"Hold me Jacob" she whimpered.
"We need to get you to hospital to get you checked out" he said softly stroking her face tenderly.
"No" the fear surging through her as she stilled his hand.
"If that's what you want?" She nodded.
He pulled her closer as she cuddled into him , he was the first place she'd ever felt safe. She tried to remember but she couldn't the ache in her legs told her something had happened but she couldn't remember. The tears slid silently down her cheeks soaking his chest as he held her through the night.
"Connie I'm taking you to St James" he spoke with aunthority knowing she would disagree.
"Do it for me.. for Grace he can't get away with this" he watched her hesitate and nod.
"And we need to go to the police"
"We can't... everyone will find out it will ruin everything" she cried pleading with him.
"Connie. Connie" he held her forcing her to move her gaze to his kind face, "do you trust me?" He waited.
"Yes" she spoke quietly, "then we do this together" he smiled as she nodded.

In the car she sat silently, "Jacob... why are you still here doing this for me?. I mean I don't know I would if I was in your shoes" she admired.
"Yes you would, you know you would. I love you I just want you to be safe and happy and nothing that happenes will change that. I plan to grow old with you, spend my life loving you and today is no different".
"You have a way with words" she smiled.
"I speak from my heart" he smiled.
"See" she smirked.
"That's my girl, your so beautiful when you smile".