Home

"You know I've had a wonderful time" she smiled as she looked from Grace sleeping upon her lap to Micheal, as they sat in the plane.
"Me to, it's been lovely to get back some of what we had before" he smiled.
She knew he didn't mean to but with everything he said he had to remind her of before, of how they had got to this point all the pain and dissapointment. It ruined it, she knew she was probably over thinking it, but she couldn't help it. She still felt guilty and felt more guilty now as she was still lying still deceiving him.

"Where you off to?" He smirked as if he didn't know already.
"Okay fine you caught me I was just going to nip in for an hour or so check things out. You know I'll only be thinking about it all night otherwise" she confessed.
He smiled pecking her lips, "I'll unpack and stuff, see you in a bit".
She made her way through the familiar corridors feeling more at home here than she did anywhere else.
"Arh mrs Beauchamp" she glanced up at him.
"Elliot what's that face, why do I feel like you need to tell me something" she quipped.
"No nothing it's just" he spluttered as she entered her office, "you see I didn't know you were back today or I'd have cleared it" he tried to sooth her.
She moved forward picking up an empty food carton the distaste clear across her face, "I suggest you clear it now" she glared staring at the mess across her desk and the rest of the office.
"God Elliot I was only gone 3days, remind me to never leave you unsupervised for any longer" she snipped but an amused tone in her voice, as she edged back out of the office.
"Yes of course" he muttered moving towards her hurriedly moving bits and pieces. "And I trust my department isn't in the same disarray?" She questioned her eyes fixed upon him.
"No no all fine, we survived your absence" he smiled.

She busied herself with paper work for an hour or so, satisfied nothing else needed to be done urgently. She made her way to the lifts, "so fancy seeing you here" her heart fluttered as she heard his voice as the doors opened to show him standing before her.
She looked up her eyes meeting his, "hmm" she smiled. "I didn't know you were in today" she smiled moving to stand beside him.
"Working downstairs, you share me remember" he smirked.
"Oh yes of course".
"I've missed you" he spoke softly moving closer to her she could feel his breath upon her neck. "Oh god" she muttered almost under her breathe.
"You smell amazing" he continued his fingers tickled the back of her neck.
"Not here" she moaned Feeling the wetness already evident in her lace knickers from his mere presence.
"Where... when?" He questioned seriously his eyes heavy.
"I haven't got long" she whispered as his fingers trailed soft patterns across her neck.

He looked disappointed as the doors opened and she walked out of them, she stopped a few spaces in front of him and smiled gesturing him to follow.
She made it to the carpark and climbed into her car driving it to the back of the car park. He saw her stop and switch the engine off casually walking over and climbing in.
"So" she smiled.
"Here" he laughed.
"Why not!" She smirked playing with his buttons.
"A little risky" he groaned as her hands moved against his bulging trousers.
"I have blacked out windows remember" she smirked moving to sit upon his lap.
"Oh fuck I've missed you" he groaned into her neck.
"The feelings mutual believe me" he claimed her lips before she finished talking, a satisfactory groan escaped his throat as she moved above him against his trousers.

She knew this was wrong that she should never found herself in this position, but the way a simple look from him made her wet, the way her body reacted to his touch, the feel of him deep inside her. She lost all power to deny her body or herself that craved him, and she found the more she had him the more she craved him.

"Arh yes right there" she moaned as she rode him harshly. Her sticky thighs slipping against his as he slipped deeply inside her with ease.
"Oh you feel good! " he husked feeling her clentch around his throbbing erection deliberately, "fuck Connie" his teeth sinking into her neck. His hands Cupping her cleavage as he kissed against her bulging bosom from the confines of their lace support.
"Harder" he moaned frustrated as she bobbed up and down on him to suit her own needs.
His hands moving to her hips guiding her down more eagerly, wth more force as he bucked his hips to meet her. The moans and mewls of pleasure escaping her lips were like a drug he wanted to hear more. Her hands tightening their grip on his shoulders as their eyes locked and their bodies moved with such wanton lust the sound of slapping flesh rose a level higher.
Eyes locked and bodies linked as they crashed down together a final time and they both came ..hard..

"Oh my god" she panted as she leaned her head against his chest.
"I know" he smirked equally breathless.
They lay together still for a while his soft hands stroking the stray pieces of hair from her face, gently tucking it behind her ear.

"I want more than this" his whispered scared to say it and yet something forced him too.
He saw the fear in her eyes as his words registered with her, a sadness overcoming her features.

"That was never part of the deal" she said sadly, flinching as his soft caring hands caressed her face, "I know but I can't help it. Your amazing, your so intelligent, sexy and witty. The way you hold yourself and behave at work is so sexy and powerful and you demand respect, and I Respect you Connie. I think your magnificent, your an enigma to me because you seem so in control, so tough and fearless and you always get what you want. Your a force to be reckoned with for sure, but then when we're together like this. I see something else, the fragile beautiful side of you who is scared to let anyone in. Who is vulnerable and so precious and not mention so so beautiful, I see the hurt in your eyes and all I want is to make you happy.
And I know what we said and I know you said .... but I can't help feeling like this will never be eneough for us now. My body knows you but I want to know you. I guess I hope you feel that too" he finished quietly.

He saw the tears fall from her eyes as she silently claimed his lips, no words spoken but her feelings conveyed as she clung to his face and kissed his lips fiercely.
Pulling back she smiled, "I should get back" she said sadly.
He nodded and as they got redressed in silence he knew her answer this was as much of Connie a Beauchamp as he would ever get!