Light relief

"So what did I do to score a lunch break with the boss" he winked.
"Flattery and sexual acts" she laughed,
"Well in that case I'm sure I deserve it" he smirked pulling her closer, "so where are you taking me?" He grinned.
"My car" she smiled.
"Oh you take me to the best places" he laughed seeing her smile brighten.
"I want some pivacy" she whispered sultrily into his ear.
"Arh well in that case" he winked.
"I didn't mean like that, I just meant away from the prying eyes" she smiled.
"Oh your such a tease".
"Shut up and get in" she laughed.

He sat in immediately pulling her into his lap.
"I said I didn't bring you here for that" she groaned as he began soft kisses against her neck.
"Oh dear god, don't do that" she hissed, whilst moving her neck to allow him better access.
"Your evil" she groaned as his hand slipped under her blouse, "your the temptress looking like that all morning. And I swear seeing those images of you only made me want you worse than normal this morning".
"I ..don't.. think.. that... was ...how...Micheal intended it" she gasped for air as his mouth found a nipple.
"Well that's even better then isn't it. Or is it weird that your ex husband is making me hard for you" he groaned biting her nipple.
"Oh god" she groaned all coherent thought lost, as his hand slipped against her panties.
"You've wanted this all morning, don't lie" he hissed licking her neck as her body shuddered against him,his hard strokes to her lightly covered centre sending her dizzy.
"Maybe" she whimpered.
All facade she didn't want this, hadn't in some level known this would be the result of meeting in her car lost. As her hands frantically undid his belt freeing his hardened erection.
"Oh dear god your so hard"she moaned loudly as he moved his erection to press against her centre.
"Don't tease me, we have to be quick" she growled fustrated her hard boss voice present.
He felt the flicker of her smile against his shoulder, as his fingers slowly teased the fabric away from her soaking core.
A loud cry echoed around the metal interior of the car, as he forced her lower to sit on him fully. Feeling her clentch around him as he intruded fully into her warm centre.
"You feel so good" he hissed as he lost any reserve as he watched her sexy form bobbing above him, feeling her surround him.

"Well that wasn't entirely what I had meant when I said meet for lunch" she smirked.
"Liar" he laughed as she glared at him whilst straightening her blouse.
"I brought sandwiches actually" she giggled passing him one.