Emotions

"Don't take it out on me" he groaned she had been like this for days. She'd never been like this with him before, she was stressed and abrupt and it was beginning to make him feel like he had caused all this. If he hadn't pursued her hadn't pushed her to admit how she felt, followed her to the hospital maybe they would still be together.
"Connie if you want me to leave just tell me because right now, I feel like I'm the worst thing to have happened to you. If this isn't what you want anymore tell me now, I can't take all this hot and cold. One minuite were fine the next your treating me like im a junior at the hospital, who you have nothing do with and think isn't worth licking your shoes" he hissed.

"Shut up Jacob  your not making his any easier today" she scowled moving past him. He held her tight "you know when I said bring the strong, fierce bitch Connie back I didn't mean with me" he shouted.
"Well don't make me angry by saying silly things, of course I want you I'm just stressed you know that. Hansen is on my back, the paperwork I have to do is insane on top of hardly seeing Grace this week, as we've been down a surgeon and I've picked up the slack.
Michaels solicitor is a complete wanker, who thinks it's all a game. And micheal who is loving every minuite of it I just need time to think. The last thing Is need is you saying you think I made the wrong choice. I'm stressed, I'm tired and I'm not used to feeling so out of control.
This is me!" She said firmly finally making eye contact with her steely glare relefected back at him.

"I accept you I love you, just please don't shut me out con" he begged his gaze softer sad even.
She moved forward and claimed his lips with such aggression he was shocked. The wet tears streamed down her face, as she moved back to cup his face.
"I'm sorry, I do love you. I don't regret this I'm just stressed and I hate this feeling, I hate that he's getting under my skin. I hate that I've been off with you I know I'm being unfair and yet I can't help it".

He leant forward kissing her with such passion he felt her body react wildly as she wrapped her legs around his waist and he crashed her against the living room wall.
She moaned in pain biting his neck as he moved to suck her exposed breast bone, "I hate fighting with you" he breathed heavily.
"Me too, although this was over due" she smirked pulling his shirt from his head skimming her nails down his chest rebelling in the sounds he made from her rough touches.
" I'm sorry I've missed you, I'm just used to doing things alone" she admitted.
" you don't have to do it alone anymore, I've got you" he smiled gently, savoring in the closeness physically and emotionally, it hadn't been the same since Micheal had turned up nearly a week ago.

"You are the best decision I ever made" she smiled seeing the light flare in his eyes.
"Like you had a choice, who can resist this" he smirked.
She hit his chest playfully, "big head and big abs... not to mention.." she smirked looking down at his body.
"I'm glad you like" he chuckled " I was going to say big heart but I can't dispute the other. Now we have 45 minuite before Grace is home, we've wasted enough time" she smiled leaning in to kiss him again.