"Why you storm off like that? I could've died and you wouldn't even know?" Avery asked as he sat on in my chair.

"But, did you Die? No OK so don't say that." I said as I threw a pillow at him.

"So yeah, what were you talking about in the car?" he asked

"oh, nothing. who was on the phone?" I said trying to change the subject.

"oh, Nobody" he said getting up taking his jacket off.

"oh, you on that now" I said laughing knowing he was talking to a female.

"on what? The floor. Damn, so I can't stand now?" he said.

"You know what, Shut up. you ain't even funny witcho light skin ass" I said.

"I'm Caramel sweetie"

I don't know why he call himself Caramel. His skin turns red when somebody touch it, he is light skinned.

"OK Avery. I'm going to let you think that aight."

"ain't gotta think it if I Know it."

we went back and forth, cracking jokes and talking.

Avery

"at least I'm not a midget.You 4'11 thinking you tall. but you really not."

I said.

"I'm tall as hell boy, you must be crazy." Violet said.

Crazy thing is, she's serious.

Vi is a cool girl. Sometimes she's like my girlfriend. Sometimes she's just my best friend. Sometimes she's just always there. She's so special to me I wouldn't imagine her not being around. One day she might be my Girlfriend then next my Wife. But every time the time seem right to make it official, its not right. Either she doesn't know or I'm not sure. So we just leave it as this. I don't know how this is though, but it works for now, so it's good.

But it's this thing, she expects me to be faithful to her. All these fine ass girls and you expect me to be faithful to one, I can't do that; well not now. That's why we not together. Then she has this guy name Matthew. Everyone thinks she's better off with him then me, but she always come back to me. She knows what it is.

"Yeah Yeah, whatever you say midget. what's for dinner, I'm hungry after that work out" I said messing with her.

"I'm sorry but did you call me a midget? then ask what's for dinner. . . In the same sentence?" she said as she got in my face.

I grabbed her closer "if that's what you heard, then obviously" I said.

"nothing ain't for dinner. You can starve tonight. " she said as her face got closer.

"oh really, then if I stave I'm going be cranky. So I have to eat something."

"something like what" she asked smiling.

I stood up & walked out the room to see if anybody was upstairs. Her parents was downstairs and her sister's was a cheer/dance practice. I walked back to the room & close and locked the door behind me. I stood over her. She only came to my shoulder though & I stood 6'0. I picked her &threw her on the bed. I kissed her but she moved away.

"Something like you" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh no. Ya ass really going to starve" she said.

Did I mention, No I didn't. Violet doesn't kiss me as often because she say "You have community lips, everybody don kissed on them." So she doesn't allow me to do anything.