💙 Tell The World That You're Mine

Start from the beginning

jirae
@kimtaeV you should feature your baby biscuit in your next video. Pleeeease 🙏 #VxMysteryBoyfriend

And this tweet got 6,456 likes, 4,216 retweets and 10,361 replies most of they request the same thing. Actually, this idea isn't bad.

Who the hell is jirae? We should thank her genius mind.

Soon, most of other Taehyung's fans and followers were tweeting the same thing. #VxMysteryBoyfriend

seoksmin_svt
boyfriend in videos or he's not real #VxMysteryBoyfriend

Luhan, Kris, Tao and EXO should collab
That could be in your next video #VxMysteryBoyfriend

kendalljenners
What the fck is #VxMysteryBoyfriend?

Erbadi Say Lalalala
But how about V x Ryan Higa, is this not a thing anymore? #VxMysteryBoyfriend

infiresmehn
#VxMysteryBoyfriend #VxMysteryBoyfriend  #VxMysteryBoyfriend #VxMysteryBoyfriend

playingwithFIREEE
@kimtaeV  is your bf from exo/svt/bts bcos u famous af and practically a kpop star too so wyd #VxMysteryBoyfriend

Also, Jungkook has been meaning to talk to Taehyung about going public about their relationship. Jungkook is getting sick of these rumors circulating around the wesbites that he and Nayeon are dating, he and Yein are dating, he and Halla are dating, Yoona can't take her eyes off of him and so on. Just to get views into their page? It's getting ridiculous.

"Kook! It's your turn now!"

"Okay, hyung!"

Maybe he'll take that suggestion into consideration and talk with Taehyung about it later.

📹

"Ah, it's too dark here, I'll move to the living room first." Taehyung's groggy just-woke-up voice greets the younger. Jungkook lets out a soft chuckle.

"Morning, baby."

"Morning, hyung. I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"It's alright. I miss you." Jungkook's heart melts when Taehyung smiles and the older blows a kissy face towards the screen. "You saw the video yesterday, right?" Jungkook hums, hiding his face behind the blankets. Taehyung hums back, "That's good. Anyway, what did you wanna talk about?"

"I– uh..." Jungkook chews the insides of his cheeks, he's sure he wants to do this. He wants the world to know that this handsome YouTuber was his and his only. He knows Taehyung had been feeling the same, Taehyung had just been patiently waiting for the right moment as well. "I want to go public, hyung."

"You sure about that, Kookie?" Taehyung's tone was full of worry and concern for the younger. It's not like he doesn't want to, but Jungkook's safety is more important to Taehyung than his own. "Have you talked to your manager about that?"

"Yes, I have. Also with PD-nim. I want this, Tae. And I have a great idea for a way we can publicize us."

"Sure baby, whatever you're planning, I'm up for anything."