Chapter 14 "VIOLET"

Start from the beginning

"I respect you, Kyle Jamieson. I respect you like anyone else, no matter what sacrifices we've done for each other. We did what we thought was right at that moment when fate put us both in retribution for our union."

"Oh gosh... You said what was on my mind." Kyle croaked, plunging his nose into my bathrobe and fairly groaning at the feeling of softness of my body and my sincere answer. "You're my ideal woman, Violet Fire. You are my blessed star that fell from the heaven into my sinful hands." My ardent defender whispered, starting to untie my long gown and revealing his favorite dessert beneath it, my naked body. He plunged his tongue into the small hole of my belly button, slightly sucking it into his mouth and exciting its nerve endings. All the sensations went to the tip of my super sensitive clit and I gasped harder, wanting to prolong the feeling of flight as long as I could.

How could this irresistible man, Kyle Jamieson, affect my body with one kiss, one lick or one bite? No one before him could influence my cerebral protection which I had built for many years. Kyle Jamieson pulled down all the barriers and boundaries of reasonableness. He opened up a completely different Violet Fire.

 He opened up a completely different Violet Fire

But one thing I knew for sure. Even though he opened me up or other people, Kyle never wanted to open up himself; he wanted to be incognito. Seeing his distrust on people and the distance at which he kept them, I could understand and accept his position. But on the other hand, I was hoping that I would be the first one to open the door to the big soul of this mysterious and self-contained man.

I had to try. Kyle wasn't supposed to be lonely and unhappy as he was before me.

Soon I invited Kyle to our joint breakfast; slowly laying out on the plates the slices of well toasted roast, and next to this – the salad with green peas and herbs. Without thinking, Kyle bit off a decent chunk of pork; chewing well for a long time and then swallowing it with a moan. In this way, he thanked me for a cooked breakfast like a satisfied wolf and stuffed himself.

I was watching him attentively while he ate, thinking how to talk to him about his past. It may raise the unpleasant topics of his personal life for Kyle. But my concern about this issue defeated my incertitude.

"Kyle." I called him. "Why don't you want to talk about yourself? What happened to you in your childhood? Share it with me, I won't condemn you."

Kyle blinked in surprise and stared at me, as if he didn't understand any word that had come out of my mouth. He wasn't ready for such direct questioning from my side, if you take into account the fact that he twitched on the chair when I asked him about the past.

I was ready to swear that he was nervous.

"What do you want to talk about?" Kyle's voice suddenly hardened, his features became rigid and sharp, as if they were carved from stone. I saw before me, another Kyle Jamieson; his appearance was quite menacing and I didn't know whether to go further into the conversation with him or not. Did I really want to see everything through to the end to find out what this secretive man harbored within himself?