Chapter 14 "VIOLET"

Start from the beginning

I loved his good humor and his sweet tenderness, and not when he was withdrawn into himself.

For any unmarried woman Kyle was a dream. Today, he was wearing only his black boxers which fit well on his strong thighs and demonstrated his firm buttocks. I so badly wanted to bite his ass, to see how he would react to that, and how he'd like it.

I've probably become a pervert like Kyle.

Violet, you're just a walking misunderstanding! I thought about myself with a grin.

I rubbed my sweaty palm; enthusiastically looking at him like one would at Hector, a hero descended from the pages of the famous book of Homer's "The Iliad" who touched me in a miraculous way. This man affected women on his own way - embarrassingly, seductively and also dopily.

"Of course it's for you, fucking-great marathoner." I told him, quietly chuckling and kissing him on the left corner of his amazing mouth. Kyle turned his smile into a smirk, as if knowing why I was asking for 'trouble' and wanted punishment sex. But I didn't give the power into his hands totally. I wasn't being distracted by his divinely gorgeous naked torso and returned to the female duties as a homemaker, continuing to cook the roast meat and a non-calorie salad.

Seeing my steadfastness, Kyle just smiled; sitting imposingly on a leather stool near the cutting table. He was looking into my eyes, as if he were preparing to tell me something important.

"You forgave me for that hit?"

His sincere question surprised me. I thought yesterday that everything was resolved and the subject of my punishment under the supervision of the bastard Grave was closed; but turns out, it wasn't. Kyle still blamed himself for what he did to me and I clearly saw it in his eyes.

"Confess to me frankly, my dear. I will understand." He asked me with a painful realization that I will never look at him as I had before. That's what I thought a few hours ago, but everything had changed when he sent his assistant, Mignon to me and he freed us both from the prison created by the inhuman monster Mr. Grave.

Daring to talk to Kyle about us, I put the apron and the cutlery away from the hot stove and moved toward the man, to whom I was obliged for everything. I stood between his strong and muscular thighs, tenderly hugging his neck and leaning against his broad and smooth chest which slowly rose and fell because of his slow breathing.

I don't know why I had forgotten the nightmarish day in that club so quickly and tried not to dwell on it. It was probably because I was a fool, not having the courage to sever all ties between us or maybe because I was afraid of the pain of parting. I was afraid to break. Or maybe I was afraid to lose a friend and a colleague of the joint work, which was our connecting thread. But still, I believed that Kyle was one of those men who was worthy of a second chance for his attempts to protect me from the hands of those bastards. He was worthy of happiness with me.

So I said what was in my heart.

"I forgive you, Kyle, as any woman would forgive you in my place. You saved me when no one else did. Thank you." I declared, giving a light kiss on the stubbly cheek of my passionate tiger and not releasing him from my tight embrace.

"You're not any woman." Kyle jerked his head left and right as he didn't agree with my opinion. "You endured so many sufferings because of me; never losing the brain battle with that son of a bitch, Grave. I have to crawl at your feet asking for your forgiveness. I have to move mountains to make you give me a chance at a life with you, but you won't let..."

"Yes. I won't allow you to do it." I interrupted him, completely confident that I won't let anyone humiliate my lovely man, even if it was me. I felt that I must help him in every sense.