From Demi: Hey so are we still on for Friday sleepover at my place?

To Demi: About that.... I was about to ask you and Mani to have a sleepover on Friday at Camila's place since she invited us. :D

From Mani: Hey Lauren :D

To Mani: Hey Mani :D

From Zayn: Hey Hey Girl Bestieeee :D

To Zayn: Hey there Boy Bestieeee :D

(I know... Zayn is supposed to be a "new kid" but i have something in mind so yeah :D)

I took a shower and layed in bed. I still can't believe it... I am going to tutor Camila Cabello, that means we are going to be together and I hope I will get to know her more. I get up from my bed to blower my head. I put the blower back in the drawer and I went back on my bed I was thinking about what's going to happen on Friday sleepover and Saturday hangout. I soon then fell asleep thinking about that.

Dinah's POV

I woke up early in the morning to get ready for school. I checked the clock and it says 6:30 in the morning. I am guessing that all the wacko is still sleeping probably drooling even. Before I was the one getting soaked in the morning or getting flipped out off bed or probably deaf for 5 minutes because of a blow horn. Now it's my turn to do all this things to them.  First I fetch buckets of water... Then tied to Jeanette and Ariana's headboard so that if I blew the horn when they'll get up cold water will soak them both. I went to Cece's bedroom and put oil around her bed. I then went to Selena's and I put flour on top of her head so that when she get up it will pour on her I also put oil around her bed. I then went to Ally and set up speakers around her and put it on full volume. Last but not least Camila. I pump up a little swimming pull and fill it with cold water and I also pour oil around the pool and flour. I then went on the other side and fill her she gasped and I ran to Ally's room and turn the music on full blast, she groaned. I then ran to Cece's and I blew the air horn and she got up immediately and slipped over and over again. I then ran to Selena's room and blew the air horn she got up and instantly the flour is all over her, she screamed she got up to catch me but she slipped. I ran to Jeanette and Arianna's room and blew the air horn and they are soaking wet. I laughed so hard and i ran to my room and to the shower. After i finished showering I changed in to my usual badass outfit. I walked down the kitchen and I realized that Camila twisted her foot yesterday so I cursed under my breath and went to checked on her. She's finished changing and she is looking on her reflection she smiled and winked. I chuckled and sighed she turned around and she playfully glared at me. "You!" she pointed at me I raised my hand in defeat "I just want a come back you guys did all those things to me." i said. She shakes her head chuckling "That was a good one though. It's good thing my foot is ok because it was wrapped tightly over night." I pretended to wipe a sweat "Phew! That was close. So you can walk on it now?" I asked. She nodded. "But I will not use my motor bike just yet I don't want to put force on it, so that I will be ready for basketball tryouts." she said. I sighed and patted her shoulder "We all know you will be captain." She chuckled and we walked out of her room well her room is all cleaned up now thanks to her house keepers. We entered the kitchen and all of them are there sitting on their usual seat. They all glared at me playfully and i laughed. Camila and I took our seat beside each other and Sinu walked in with food. We all stuffed our faces with food and Sinu cleared her throat "By the way Camila, Ally. Your cousin Louis will be staying with you guys." Camila dropped her fork and Ally squealed "OMG!! It's been a long time since we seen him!!" I nodded my head "The last time we saw him is when we are grade 7" I said. "I can't wait to see him! When is he coming" Cece said. "When I leave" Sinu said. Camila's jaw was clenched "When" she asked through gritted teeth. "Tomorrow, Look honey I know we have to spend more time with you. It's just that work is really eating our time and we are working hard for your future please understand." Camila nodded and smiled weakly "I understand Mom, it's just that I really miss you." Sinu stand up and hugged Camila we all stand up and hugged them. "Alright you guys go ahead. You guys don't want to be late now do you?" We all groaned and took our car keys and bags "Wait Cheechee can I ride with you?" Camila asked. "Of course you can Chancho" She shoved me playfully and we walked out the house. Robert was outside and said "Ma'am you guys can't use the route you guys usually use because there's a construction happening." "Thanks Robert." said Camila "No problem ma'am" he answered back. "Robert please stop calling me ma'am just call me Mila or Camila." Camila said Robert nodded. We all got in our cars and we went on the opposite side. Camila and I was jamming and Camila stopped the radio. "Wait Cheechee stop. Is that Lovato?" Camila said. "Yeah I think it is." Camila reached for the steering wheel and beep the horn Demi stopped on her tracks and looked on our way. Camila got off the car and run towards Demi. They talked and Camila came back. "Wait here for a second." She said and waited. Selena got off her car and walk towards mine. "Why?" She demanded "Well I invited Lovato and her friends to ride with us to go to school since they're walking. and probably the jocks might bully them once again." Camila explained. Selena nodded but before she can go Camila yelled "Gomez! I want you to take Demi and tell Ally to take Normani." Selena blushed and nodded her vigorously. She ran towards Ally's car and they both got out of the car and walked towards the door as the three of them walked out of the house with a guy. "Who's that guy?" I asked Camila, she shrugged her shoulders. Lauren and the other guy walked towards our car and Lauren waved at us and we both waved at her. "Hey guys can Zayn ride with us? He's my boy best friend" Camila nodded her head and they made their way to their seat. We were blasting some songs and we arrived at the school. "Lauren stay by my side so the jocks won't tease you guys once again." Camila said. Selena joined the circle with Demi so did Ally, Normani, Jeanette, Ariana and my beloved Cece. "Alrght now lets go?" Camila asked. We all nodded they all walked towards the main doors but i stopped Cece and asked "Hey can we talk?" "Sure what is it?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "You know how I'm telling you about this beautiful girl. That makes my heart beat so fast i thought it'll explode?" She nodded. "Well that girl is you. You Cece Frey." Her jaw dropped and she shakes her head. "No you can't I mean me? No You are way better than that." I shake my head no. I looked at her straight in the eye "There is no way better than being with you Cece, i know you like this other badass girl, but i just can't hide my feeling anymore." cece shakes her head and said "That badass is you dumbass" I grinned at her so wide i thought my face will tear. I hugged her and we broke the hug we started at each other as we both leaned in and we both shared a passionate one.

Cece's POV

We are both sharing a passionate kiss. I still can't believe it! The badass I used to like likes me back. Yes I said I used to because now i think I love her. She has that effect on me. Makes me blush every compliments, makes my heart beat so fast with every hug, or wink she give me. I don't know but yeah. We broke the kiss and we both grinned at each other like fools. The warning bell rang and we walked in the main doors hand in hand. We walked in our first class and Camila yelled "It's about time you two found the way. " she said. Dinah and I laughed as we made our way to our seat. "Hold up, are guys holding hands?" We both nodded and grinned widely. Camila chuckled. "Congrats" she said "Jeanette and Ariana. Cece and Dinah. Now that Selena and Ally is working on their relationship with Demi and Normani.. Wow you guys really had a good timing. Now that I let myself to have some break." we both chuckled and before we can start talking again Mrs. spears walked in and we started our class.

*skips to the end of the day*

We are now waiting for the bell to ring so that we can get out of school.

Lauren's POV

The day has ended. I'm on my locker right now and someone hugged me from behind i gasped and they released I turned around and saw Zayn. "OMG I thought there's a creeper" I said. He laughed and shakes his head "I'm no creeper" "I know boy best friend" "So you want to hangout today after school?" He asked. "I can't. I have plans sorry." Unlike Demi and Normani, Zayn is just a boy best friend i really don't trust him the way I trust demi and Mani. He doesn't even know i like Camila and he also doesn't know a lot of things. We just hang out no secrets shared between us. "Why not?" he pouted. I tried to reason myself and I kept on stuttering. Camila walked towards us and offered me her hand. "Let me hold that for you." she said ignoring Zayn completely. I handed her my stuff and my bag. "C'mon let's go" she said holding my binder to her other hand and she intertwined her other hands with mine. I look over my shoulders and waved by to Zayn "Bye Zayn" he just waved at me sadly. I am now blushing since she's been holding my hand. We are now in the parking lot and I saw Demi holding Selena's waist while they're both giggling at each other and Normani hugging Ally from behind. Dinah's arm wrapped around Cece's waist while the other hand was playing with cece's fingers. Ariana and Jeanette making out. "Woah. what did i miss?" I asked Camila. She chuckled and looked at me "Well they found their way." "Is that what you call for liking each other?" I asked "Yes because they found their way to their happiness." she simply answered. She then tugged at my hand so that I can follow her. "Alright guys change of plans for tonight." Camila said. I stopped her "Woah what plans?" "Well instead of you going home after the tutoring why don't we just have a sleepover?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Ok" "Wait Cece can you give me your car keys so that I can drive Lauren and myself to her house to get some clothes?" Camila asked. Cece threw her keys at Camila and Camila released my hand and swiftly catches it. "Selena and Ally. You guys might want to drop your girlfriends off and get some clothes because we are having a sleepover." They both grinned and ran towards Camila both hugging her and kissing her cheeks. "Thanks Mila" They both said in unison. Camila ran to a red car and opened the backdoor she put my stuff and her sfuff. She opened the passenger's seat and waited for me to get in properly and closed the door. She then walked in and started the car. We arrived at my house.

A/N  First time doing an A/N sorry guys it's been a long time since the last update. Well exams are over! Thanks for reading this and yes (OMG I'm so awkward) Louis Tomlinson will be here and expect Harry Styles too! :D I'll try to update as soon as I can.. Also guys if you like some suggestions just comment and I'll accept it :D Also I would be writing a Caminah fanfic. I don't know why but this idea keeps on popping out. So yeah stay tuned :D