That weed had us on cloud 9...and horny As'f, so we decided to fool around a little bit.

"Shit Princeton" she said as I moved my fingers faster inside of her.

"Shhh...bae. You can't be so loud. You gone get us caught." I said.

I kissed her secret spot on her neck.

"Oh God babe, I'm finna.." She couldn't even finish her sentence. I had to kiss get to get her to shut up. She busted all over my hand. I removed my hand and licked it clean. I was bout to go down on her but we heard a sound that sounded like keys trying to open the door.

"Shit." I said jumping up. We grabbed our stuff and jetted out the other door. We ran until we reached the main hallway.

"That was waaayy too close." Brailyn said.

"Yea, but it was worth it" I said pulling her close to me.

We walked into the cafeteria and sat at the table we were sitting at earlier.

"Damn. Y'all look baked then a muthafuckah." Chris said sitting down at our table.

"Fuck yu want?" I asked.

"Nothin. Just wanna know wat y'all was doin for the past 40 minutes." Chris said.

"It ain't none of your damn business wat me and MY girlfriend were doin." I said.

"She won't be yours for long nigga. She gone be my bitch." he said.

"Fuck up! With allat bullshit. Blowin my high." I said. He ain't takin Brailyn from me. She don't want his hoe ass.

"I'll leave. But Brailyn gone be mine." Chris said and got up.

"Yea. Wait on it." I said. And with that, the 5th period bell rang.

"He get on my fuckin nerves. But bye babe." Brai said getting up to leave. I caught her hand tho.

"Gimme kiss first." I said. She pecked my lips and walked off to class. I did the same. On my way to class I seen Chris standing near the bathrooms with his boys. As I was walking by he thought it would make him look better if he called me a name.He called me a bitch. I looked up and flipped him a bird. I continued to walk to English class. The bell rung signaling that I was late.

"Shit." I said. I started to jog.

"So yu can't speak to nobody?" I heard a female voice say. I turned around and seen Asia standing behind me. She was poppin her gum and twirling a piece of her hair with her other hand on her hip. And she wonder why she was nothin more then a piece of ass to me.

"Hello Asia." I said. I turned back around and started walking.

"Princeton! Don't act like yu don't know me! " She yelled thru the hallway. I turned back around.

"Don't you have a man? Can yu leave me alone?" I asked.

"Yea...but I want yu Princeton." she said walking towards me. She grabbed my jacket and put her body close to me.

"I have a girlfriend. And I love her very much." I said pushing her away from me.

"Oh..that's right. Brailyn. I bet she's gonna flip when I tell her about us." Asia said.

"Asia, There is no 'us' to tell her about. We just fucked. No relationship or nun. Plus I already told her." I said. She giggled.

"Yu have the answer for everything I throw at yu, don't you?" She asked. I just looked at her.

"But do yu have the answer to this?" She asked as she pulled out a plastic baggie.

My heart skipped for beats and my stomach dropped. My knees started to get weak. She did this shit on purpose.

"Nahh, yu can't be. That shit ain't possible." I said in disbelief.

"It is possible. Princeton, I'm pregnant. Yu can't run away from me now." She said.

"Let's see how Brailyn feels about this." She said with her hands on her hips.

I was so fuckin mad I couldn't say shit. But I managed to anyway.

"You set this shit up. Yu did this on purpose. Why do you wanna ruin my fuckin life?" I yelled at her. My voice echoed throughout the empty hallway.

"Because you ruined mine! You screwed me over!" She said.

"Asia, wat are you talking about?? I told yu from the jump wat I wanted from you. Bitch we had a mutual understanding! Sex! And that was it! No strings attached. You the one who caught feelings." I said.

"You right Princeton! I did catch feelings, I fell in love with you! It hurt when I tried to tell yu how I felt about you when yu didn't feel the same. Everytime I tried to talk to you we ended up fuckin. I tried so hard to stop feelin that way about you,I really did. You just thought i was some crazy bitch. You waved me off. You never listened to me. Maybe now you will." She walked away after she said that.

"Damnit!" I yelled punching one of the lockers.

I ran my hand thru my hair.

"WTF am I gone do?" I asked myself as I slid down the wall.

==========================

What should he do??

What yu think about this chapter???

Comment something you wanna tell one of the characters.

Excuse my mistakes!!!

Comment!!

Vote!!!!!