"Well...its kinda true." I said. She looked confused.

"Y'all dated before??" She asked.

"Nah, nothin like that. Its not that she 'knows' more about me then yu, its kinda like she's 'seen' more of me then yu." I said hoping that she'd catch my hint.

"She's seen Yu naked?" She asked. I heavily sighed. Sometimes I think Brailyn is a little too sheltered.

"No, Brailyn. I mean she has, but that ain't wat I was tryna.." I had to pause and take a deep breath. I was getting frustrated. I looked over at her and she was still confused. I decided to just tell her.

"What I mean is, me and Asia have had sex. Multiple times. I know her from my previous school. " I said.

"Ohh...Why yu ain't just say that in the first place?" She asked.

"You ain't mad?" I asked.

"Nahh. She's your past. I'm your present and future. " She said. I kissed her lips. She was so damn perfect. Any other female would have left my ass sitting on that bench.

"I got one question tho." she said.

"Go ahead."

"How many girls have yu slept with?" She asked.

"Let's see....there was Keisha, Shauna, Lauryn, Deanna, Kianna, Johanna, Asia, Farrah, Neicey...." I said as I held up a finger for each name. When I got to Neicey I started saying names in my head. Brailyn watched my hands in shock of how many fingers I was putting up. I finally came up with a number.

"Only 27." I said. I watched her mouth drop open in astonishment. She slapped me and got up from the bench about to walk away. I grabbed her by her waist and held on to her while laughing.

"Wait! I was jokin, bae!" I said pulling her down to the bench.

"I've only slept with four girls, including Asia." I said truthfully.

"And I was in a relationship with all of them except Asia." I said. She started laughing.

"Yu was about to be girlfriendless. I thought you were serious.Im sorry for slapping you." she said.

"Yu good, bae." I said unzipping my bookbag. I started to move my notebooks around.

"What yu lookin for, Prince?" My baby asked.

"This.." I said pulling out a small plastic bag containing my pre-rolled blunt.

"You gone smoke that? In here?" She asked.

"Why not?" I asked. I ran the perfectly rolled blunt under my nose to smell it. I started get happy. I been thinkin bout this thang all day. I searched my pocket with my free hand for a lighter.

"What if yu get caught?" She asked.

"Bae, stop worrying. I come in here everyday and smoke. It ain't like I care if I do get caught anyways. They ain't gone do shit but kick me out. Fuck school." I said lighting the blunt. I inhaled and let the smoke fill my lungs.

"You wanna hit?" I asked Brailyn, still holding in smoke. She took the blunt and I exhaled. I felt the high takin over as my eyelids got heavy. I looked over and Brailyn and she was makin O's.

"I thought this was yo first time smokin?" I asked.

"I ain't never tell yu that." She said passing the blunt back to me. My baby down As'f.

***20 Minutes Later***

"Mmmmm...Prince" Brailyn moaned In my ear as I had my hand in her panties.