Redney

(I'm so late for this)
Red p.o.v
I stood up from my seat and left the class. I walked through the crowded halls looking for my friends. I ran into Max and Ross. They led me to the rest of our friends. We stood by the tree and talked for the rest of recess before the bell rang. We all left to go to our classes. Barney followed me since we have 2nd period together. We sat in the back next to each other.
"Okay class,today we are going to..." the teacher began talking. I stopped paying attention and stared at my paper. I began daydreaming. Then someone touched me. I snapped out of my daydream and looked over at Barney. He snapped me back into reality.
"Hm?" I asked. He pointed to the teacher.
"Red,do you know what today is?"
Wait what,is today a special day or something?
"Uh,its January 12th 2017?" I asked. The class erupted with laughter.
"Yes,but not what I meant. Sorry I just assumed you knew" she said.
"Knew what?"
"Today is kiss a ginger day"
"Oh"
Suddenly,I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked to the right and saw Barney grinning at me. I felt my face heat up,realizing he kissed me while the whole class was staring at me.
"B-Barney what the heck" I stuttered.
"What? I had to" he said while he was still grinning.
"But the whole class was looking"
"And?"
I sighed and began staring at my paper again. I could still feel his soft lips on my cheek. Every time I thought about it my face became warm again.

I'm so late
This was 5 days ago but I only thought of the idea now soooooooooo
Also I made a new cover
I decided to make it nice with blue because blue is a nice color in my opinion
But anyways
Hope you enjoyed
Also sorry it's so short