Corick ° ultimate frisbee °

Cory p.o.v
I run to the end zone.
People shouting his name.
"Adam,over here!" Or " Adam I'm open!"
He looks around frantically,and throws it. It zooms past me to the end zone. Nick rushes as fast as he can to get it. He jumps,the frisbee hitting his mouth. He falls and has his hand up to his mouth. I rush over.
"Nick?"
He looks at me,the tears in his eyes. I move his hand and see his lip swelling up and blood. Adam rushes over.
"Omg,Nick I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for it to hit your mouth"
"No Adam,it's ok,I jumped up"
Adam stands there,looking distraught. The teacher walks over and bends down.
"You alright Nick?" He asks. Nick nods.
"Cory,take him to the health room"
I nod and help Nick up. He keeps his hand on his mouth. We walk down the dirt path to the office. I open the door for him and he walks in. I show him to the health room and he walks in.
"Yes?" Ms.Shelly asks.
"Uh,he got hit in the mouth with a frisbee"
"Oh,ok,name?"
"His name is Nick"
Nick shows her his name tag and she starts writing down his name. She stands up and walks over to her counter. Nick follows her and she starts to clean her hands. She puts on gloves and starts to put gauze in his mouth.
"Does it feel ok?"
He nods and she smiles. She opens her freezer and gives him a bag of ice.
"Keep it iced"
He nods.
"Thank you" I say. She nods and we start walking back. I grab his hand,the one that isn't holding the ice pack. He looks at me and smiles.
"Kiss?" I ask,reading his mind. He nods and removes the ice pack. I gently kiss his bruised lips. We separate and keep walking. When we arrive,everyone is in a small group talking.
"OoooooOoOooH Get some Cory!" Jin yells. I smile and walk over to their group.
"We saw you guys kiss" Jess yells.
"It was so scandalous" Shelby adds. I smile and see Nick blushing.
"Would you guys like to continue?" The teacher asks. We all say yes,while Nick stays on the side.

:'D
That's an actual thing that happened while we played ultimate frisbee last week
But not the romantic stuff
Since 99% of the people @ my school are str8

Anyways
Also
Changed my name
flowerboijess
:D