Happy New Years :D

3rd person p.o.v
Red walked around the crowded house,searching for his missing boyfriend. He saw in the corner of his eye,Barney leaning against the kitchen counter,eating a banana with a beer in his hand. Red walked over and hugged him.
"3 more minutes baby" he whispered as Barney kept eating.
Ross held on to Max's hand as they made their way through the crowd towards the tv. Max kissed Ross' check and started blushing a lot.
"God I love you so much" Max whispered.
On the screen was a countdown to the new year.
3:28
Max held Ross close so neither of them got lost.
Nick sat on the couch with Cory as Cory continued drinking the beer in his hand. He handled his alcohol well,while Nick was a mess after having 1 beer. Nick had his head rested against Cory's chest as Cory held his hand. People started moving out of the way so everyone could see the tv.
2:49
Shelby grabbed Jess' hand as they made their way to the tv. Jess played with Shelby's hair when they sat down on the floor in front of the tv. Jess kept kissing Shelby's cheek as Shelby blushed. Jess whispered how mush she loved Shelby as she giggled.
1:48
Nick (Zres cus i need one more) grabbed Tommy's (frozengargon) hand and squeezed it tightly. Tommy's other hand around his waist,pulling him close. Nick started at Tommy's earring and got lost in his thoughts. Tommy started at the tv and could feel Nick staring at him. Tommy moved his head so it bumped into Nick.
0:23
Everyone prepared to start counting and kissing their partners. Everyone rushed to find their person before time was up.
5
4
3
2
1
Happy New Years!
(Almost) everybody kissed their partner. Red pulled Barney's face close and kissed him. Max dipped Ross down before kissing him. Shelby pulled Jess into a kiss right in front of the tv. Cory lifted Nick's head up as he connected their lips together. Tommy was surprised by the kiss Nick left on his cheek and kissed him back. Everyone cheered as the sound of fireworks popping filled their ears as well.

Happy New Years :)
I actually did something on time
Anyways
I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night
I hope you have a good year
:D