Redney smut °Child°

Red p.o.v
I sit at my desk ready to play Gta5 with the others. I turn on my computer and log on.
ThatGuyBarney is calling you
I accept the call and see his face pop up. "Where's the others?"
"Theys ares gettings readys" he says and I nod. I open up Gta.
"Hey guys!" Adam greets
"You guys ready to record?"
"Yea"
"Yeahs"
"Let's go"
Time Skip
I walk into the house and walk into our room. I place my things on the bedside table. My phone goes off,and I check it.
Alesa
Wanna go out tonight?
I text back
Sure what time?
8:00
Okay see you
I turn my phone off. I walk into the bathroom and stand in front of the sink. I hear Barney walk in.
"Alesa want us to go out at 8"
The footsteps come closer and Barney wraps his arms around my waist.
"What times is its?"
I look at the clock
"7:32"
I feel him nod. He starts kissing my neck and jaw and starts sucking on my neck. I let out a moan as he found my sweet spot.
"Yous likes that's?" He whispers
I nod. He grabs my wrists and push them against the wall. He stands behind me and kisses my neck. He let go of my wrists and starts unbuttoning my shirt. I can feel the cold wall on my stomach and chest as my shirt opens. I whimper from the coldness of the wall. He lets go of my wrists and I turn to face him. He kisses me. I can feel his tongue trace my bottom lip. I let him in and his tongue searches my mouth. We separate,our breaths short. I watch as he bites his lip.
"What is it?"
"Its just,youres sos hots" he whispers
I feel my face heat up. His arms slide down my chest to my stomach to the top of my jeans. He slowly pulls them down and pulls them off my feet.
"Tha-that's not fair" I whisper
He looks at me with confusion
"You have all your clothes on"
He nods
He puts his arms up and I start stripping him of his shirt. I feel his chest hair as I slide my hands up and down his chest. He grabs my wrists and pins them to the wall again. He started to kiss and leave hickeys all on my body. He stopped and looked me in the eye. He pulls his jeans and boxers down.
"What are you doing?" I ask
"You wants a kids,donts yous?" He asks
I nod "Yes"
(A/n in this males can get pregnant)
We're positioned so my back is pressed against the wall and my legs are wrapped around his waist,all my weight put onto him. One of his hands above my shoulder and the other hand holding me up by my back. He looks up at me one more time. I nod and he thrusts in. I whimper from the pain. When the pain disappeared,I start moving. Barney catches on and starts thrusting into me. I moan his name repeatedly.
"Yeah,sayings my names" Barney says between grunts
"John,John,John,John" was repeated by me.
"Ngh,faster" I manage between moans
I feel his thrusts accelerate. I let out louder moans. I can tell he's being gentle with me.
"Fuck John,faster"
He thrusts faster,but he's still being gentle with me.
"Just fuck me John,I'm not made of ceramic!" I say,shock clearly on Barney's face
"Whats ever yours says" he says
The pleasure increases and I moan more. Barney tries different angles. He hits a bundle of nerves in me that drove me crazy.
"John,fuck! Right there!" I yell
He nods.
"Fucks,Michales" he moans using my real name
I see him bite his lip,and a line of blood drip down his chin.
"Fuck" he says and wipes the blood.
I lean up and kiss him. I can taste the metallic of the blood. We separate,panting. I knew my end was near. The knot in my stomach grew.
"John,I'm gonna cum!" I moan
"Mes toos" he says
I tighten around him and he lets out a loud groan.I stare at him. His eyes are closed,sweat drips from his head. He's biting his lip. I can feel my shirt drenched in sweat.
"John!"
"Michaels!" We both yell as we orgasm
Barney keeps on thrusting,riding out our orgasms. He pulls out,I whimper from the feeling. I look above his head.
7:46
"We should probably get ready" I say
Barney nods and let go of me. I fall from the pain in my ass.
"Yous okays?" He asks
I nod. He helps me up and takes me into our bedroom. I sit on the bed as he brings me a towel and clean clothes. I change and grab my shoes.
"Readys?" He asks
I nod and he helps me out to the car. He starts the car as we drive to Adam and Alesa's place.
Time Skip
Barney helps me up the stairs and into the house.
"Barney! Red!" Adam greets
I me go of Barney and walk towards Adam. We hug,then he goes to his Barney. I see Max and Ross on the couch,playing with Baby Mason. Barney must have caught me staring.
"Soon,we'res goings to havings one of ours owns" he says.
I smile"Yeah"
Time Skip
Barney helps me into the bed. I lay on my side,facing Barney. He smiles.
"What?"
"Soons,we'res goings to be havings a babys" he says,the smile on his face growing.
"Yeah" I say before drifting off to sleep.
Time Skip:6 years
I sit on the floor of our room,playing with the child
"Caitlin,Red!" Barney calls
We both get up and walk to the kitchen. Barney is sitting at the table,3 plates on the table.
"Thanks babe" I say and kiss his cheek
"Thank you dad" Caitlin says
When we all finish,Caitlin runs back up to our room. I start to wash the dishes. Barney comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. He grabs my hand and slides his finger against my knuckles,hitting the cold ring on my finger.
"She's sos cute" he says
"Yeah,she gets it from me" I say and laugh
He chuckles "Sures"
"God,I loveings you guys sos much" he says,making me smile
"I do too"