Corick & Redney

Cory p.o.v
I sat in front of the tree,my heart beating like crazy and my hands becoming sweaty. I watched as his face lit up with every present he opens. Nick continuously thanks me with hugs and kisses. Then,he grabs it. My heart beats even faster. Nick rips off the wrapping paper and opens the tiny box. Inside the box a note. It takes a while for Nick to read it before looking up at me. I already had the ring out as I sat on one knee.
"Nick,will you marry me?"
Nick looks at me as the tears stream down his face.
"Of course" he yells and hugs me.
"This is the best Christmas gift ever" he whispered in my ear.

Red p.o.v
I laid back in the chair and watched as Barney opened the present I got him. It was a book that he had when he was young but lost it so I bought him a new copy.
"Omg I love it so much Red! How did you find this?" He asked and hugged me.
"Don't worry about it babe" I smiled.
"Okay,your present" he said and brought me a heavy box. I opened it and watched as the curly haired animal jumped up in the box.
"OHMYGOD BARNEY" I yelled.
"You like it?"
"Yes I love it! Thank you so much!" I said and hugged him as the dog attempted getting out of the box.
"Any clue for a name yet?"
"No"
"Maybe later"

This is late
Let's hope that I can get a New Years one up on time
Alsssssooooo
I have another account
It's just an account that I have so that my friends don't have to see all this
yeaboijess
you don't have to follow I'm just saying
ANYWAY
I hope you guys had a happy holidays
And I hope you're happy and well
Bye :)