Corick

Cory and Nick walks up to the house Nick shares with his other friends. They stand in front of the door in silence before Cory speaks up. He leans against the wall.
"So,when do you think we should tell them?"
Cory's voice scares everyone in the house,since he leaned on the button for the whole house intercom.
"I don't know Cory" Nick sounds worried.
"We should tell them soon"
"But I don't know how any of the others will take it,but also it's eating me inside,I have to tell someone.
"Ok,here,how's about we just tell my parents first,they're super accepting so" Cory trails off.
"Ok,come by tomorrow around 2:30 and we'll tell them"
Cory nods and smiles before he kisses Nick.
"See you tomorrow" he says and walks back to his car. Nick unlocks the door and shuts it behind him. He walks to his room,thinking everyone else is sleeping. He puts his things down and heads to the kitchen for water. He walks in and is immediately jump scared by Adam.
"Holy shit Adam,what the fuck" Nick says grabbing his own shirt.
"Dude,it's okay" Adam says,making Nick confused.
"Wait,what's okay?"
"You and Cory"
Nick panics.
Omg they heard?
"Someone must have pressed the button to the intercom cause your conversation was heard through the whole house"
"Oh,ok" Nick says before Adam leaves to his own room. He drinks his glass of water before going to his room. He grabs his phone and texts Cory.
Nick- Yo babe
Cory- Yes?
Nick- Everyone already knows
Cory- What
Nick- You must have leaned on the intercom button because everyone heard the conversation
Cory- Shit,sorry
Cory- How did they take it
Nick- Adam was the only person who approached me and he said it was ok
Cory- Oh good
Cory- Still gonna tell my parents tomorrow?
Nick- Of course
Cory- Ok,night babe
Nick- Night