Redney fluff ° Sleepy Red °

Red p.o.v
I sat in the backseat of Adam's car with Nick and Barney. He sat by the window and I sat in the middle while Nick sat by the other window. I held on to Barney's hand. Then I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked and saw Barney's head resting on my shoulder. His eyes were closed,meaning he was sleeping. I was still holding his hand. I rubbed his thumb. I started feeling drowsy,so I leaned my head on Barney's and closed my eyes
Time Skip
I woke up to someone calling my name. I opened my eyes to see Barney's face in front of mine.
"You'res awake" he said and smiled. I was tired,and decided to lean my head forward for some reason. That resulted in me kissing Barney. He backed away.
"Come ons Red,we needing tos go inside" he said. He helped me out of the car.
"You wanting mes to carrying you?" He asked. I nodded and felt him lift me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder. I smelled his scent. Then I felt the cool ac of the offices.
"Reds,you're going to have to get off my backs" Barney said. He let go of me and I stood up. He helped me up the stairs and into the offices. He lead me to his recording room. I sat on the ground and he sat in his chair. He started recording. I got up and walked over to him.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Can I sit with you?" I asked. He nodded. I sat on his lap. My legs hung off the chair and my arms wrapped around his neck.
"Yeah,Red's is here" Barney said.
"Huh?"
"Oh no,Adams asking me is youres here" Barney said. I nodded and fell asleep.
Time Skip
I woke up to see I was in my car with Barney. Barney was driving and I sat in the passengers seat. He grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he smiled.
"Let's goes" he said. He was in the parking lot. I got out and so did he. He grabbed my hand as we walked up the stairs of the apartment building. He unlocked the door and we walked in. I walked up to our room and fell on the bed.
"Reds,you have to changings" Barney said. I nodded slowly and got up. I took my socks off and threw them with all the other clothes. I unbuckled my belt and took my jeans off and threw them with the clothes. I fell on the bed again. Barney came on the bed and pulled me towards him. He pulled the blanket over us. The warmth made me drowsy and I fell asleep.
Time Skip
I woke up and felt a weight on my chest. I saw Barney's arms across my chest. He was next to me,lying face down. I grabbed my phone and went onto Instagram. I took a picture of Barney sleeping and posted it.
'Barney fell asleep on me'

Hoi!
Okay,on Barney's snapchat,he was talking WITHOUT AN ACCENT
WOT
Also,I have this

Hoi!Okay,on Barney's snapchat,he was talking WITHOUT AN ACCENT WOTAlso,I have this

Also,my new book has its 1st chapter!
Anyways
:)Bai(: