Corick fluff • Volleyball •

Cory p.o.v
I sat on the sideline,resting as I wiped the sweat on my forehead. I pulled out my water bottle and looked around. I noticed a small group of people by the volleyball courts. Mostly girls,and 1 boy. I nodded. I watched as one girl served,the people on the other side scattering,trying to hit the ball.
"I got!" A voice yelled,making the others back up. It was him. He hit the ball and it went over the net.
"I got!" Another voice yelled. She hit the ball,not making it over.
"I got!"
Someone else ran over and hit it. It hit the net and fell. They did it again. The ball was served and one girl hit it,then another,then the boy spiked it.
"Yeah!" someone yelled and "Wooooo!"
"Go Nick!" Someone yelled.
Nick,that's his name,Nick...
I smiled as I watched them play a few more games.
"Scape!" Someone yelled,Rick "What ya doin?"
"Just watching" I said.
"Oooo,checking out girls asses?" He asked. Nudging lay shoulder as he gave a dumb smile.
"No,just watching"
"Wait,is that a boy? What's he doin playing a girls sport,huh?"
"Rick that's not a girls sport,just cause girls usually play it doesn't make it a girl sport" I sighed.
"Whatever man,you comin?"
I shook my head. He nodded and left. I watched the boy,his swift and powerful movements. His determination. After around a half hour a decided to stand up and get closer. I stood in the entrance and leaned against the side. I held my ball and water bottle in my left hand. I watched as they all played with skill and team work.
Damn,they're good
I kept my eyes on Nick.
He's so cute
I watched as he dove for the ball,hitting it upwards. A girl hit it and it got over the net. They played a few more games and stopped. They all dispersed and went to grab their things. I searched for Nick. I spun around and saw him walking. I started jogging.
"Nick!" I called. He turned around.
"Do I know you?"
"No"
"How do you know my name?"
"I heard it while you played" he nodded "you're really good,keep it up"
I saw his face turn pink.
"Thanks,but you don't think it's a girl sport?"
I shook my head"No,it's not a girl sport,like how basketball isn't a boy sport"
He nodded.
"Thank you,you're one of the first guys to say that to me"
"No problem"
I walked with him. I learned a lot about him. He plays lots of sports,he's in my grade,he's in band,and he lives nearby. He lives down the road from me.
"Okay,see you later Nick" I said. He nodded.
"Wait!" He called.
"Hm?"
"Want my number?"
"Yeah,sure" I said and took out my phone. He told me his number and I saved it.
"Okay,bye" he said and walked away.
Time Skip
I sat in the bleachers and watched. He served the ball perfectly. The other team hitting it back,the other girls scrambling to hit the ball.
"I got!"
She hit it. Another girl ran up.
"I got!"
She hit the ball. It went towards the back.
"Nick!"
He hit the ball and it went over the net. The other team didn't hit the ball,giving Nick's team the point.
"Yeah!"
"Yes!"
"Go Nick!"
I smiled as I watched him walk was from the court. He has a big grin on his face,his cheeks were red and his forehead glistened from the sweat.
Time Skip
I walked next to Nick and put my arm around him.
"Hey babe" I said.
"Hey camera face" he smiled.
"Wow! I was being nice" he laughed
"I love you too babe" he said.
"Good job"
"Thanks"
"I love you volley boy"
"You too basket ball nerd"
Time Skip
I opened Nick's yearbook,flipping though all the pages.
"What page again?" I asked
"348"
I nodded. I flipped to it to sees bunch of couples.
Couple most likely to be successful: John Barney and Red Vacktor
Couple most likely to stay nerds: Max Mithzan and Ross Washington
Couple most likely to stay athletic: Cory Scape and Nick Barbairen
I smiled and pointed at it.
"Yay! We're in the yearbook" Nick smiled. I kissed his cheek.
"Nerd"
"Weirdo"
"Volleyball boy"
"Basketball boy"
"Love you Volleyball boy"
"Love you too Basketball boy" he said and kissed me cheek.
"Oooooo,things are getting heated at this table Max said as he came over with Ross,Red,and Barney.
"Shut up,we're in the yearbook" I said. I looked over at Nick and kissed his cheek again and watched as his face turned red.

Agh!
I had Volleyball tryouts for school today.
There's this replacement coach because our coach is going to Germany to do cool things and he's so dumb. There was only 2 boys trying out she he said to one of them
"This is a girls sport,did you know that?"
Like bitch wtf
I could have fought him
He was dumb
And had no shoes
Anyways
:)BYE(:
(Also I didn't check for typos do if you want to point them out then go right ahead)